Reaching for that Apple of Hope

Reaching for that Apple of Hope

A Story by Free Minded- Quiet Writer
"

Everyone climbs trees when they were little. But this Apple Tree is more that a tree. It's ur hope for the best apple on the very top.

"

I know a story. A story about a girl when she was 15. She was climbing a tree, a apple tree. She wanted the best apple at the very top of that tree. You know why? No not to make the best apple sause, or to make apple pie. She wanted . . .hope.

     High school was very tough on her. She had bullies, ex-friends, and pressure. This girl was named Luria. Luria had a smoking problem. She was taught into it when she was 13. She hid her problem from her parents. Her parents never knew at all. She smoked around little kids, elderly, and her friends. Luria hated smoking. The smoking just was apart of her. Her friends loved smoking. She and her friends smoked a pack a day. This was a big problem.

     So she started climbing that Apple Tree. Trying to find that "hope apple". She never found it. Age 16 got worse. She started acting like a s**t. Treated badly around boys. Was a play girl for the senors. She hated her life. Luria started cutting her arms and face. Scars filled her beauty. She cried herself to sleep. Her new little brother age 4 saw he cutting herself one day. He never told his parents, he didn't know.

     Luria started cursing alot, even around her parents. She won't stop. Luria got drunk. Got arrested. Her life stunk. She was climbing the whole time. She always fell flat on her butt. Luria was bailed out of jail 3 days later. She was put into a privite school after that. She stopped drinking. Made new friends. She hang out with her friends so much that she actully stopped smoking.

     Luria found that apple. Ate it until it was no more. She bacame one of the most successful women of all time. Had a great husband with 3 graceful children.  Became very healthy and wealthy. So the mural of this story is to climb that tree. Serch for that apple of hope. And change your life, forever. Luria did. So can you.

© 2009 Free Minded- Quiet Writer


Author's Note

Free Minded- Quiet Writer
ignore grammer please and leave comments

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I DID GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Added on May 11, 2009
Last Updated on May 11, 2009

Author

Free Minded- Quiet Writer
Free Minded- Quiet Writer

PhIlAdElPhIA, PA



About
LA la LA la LA la hi! I like me and me! Okay I'm not obssedwith myself. I'm just always in a good mood. [o.. more..

Writing