China Elevator Lifts Factory Analyzes How To Make Elevators Consume Less Electricity

China Elevator Lifts Factory Analyzes How To Make Elevators Consume Less Electricity

A Book by huzhoufuji
"

With the progress of society, our awareness of energy conservation and environmental protection is constantly increasing. The details of energy conservation and environmental protection that we are mo

"

No Chapters


© 2020 huzhoufuji


Author's Note

huzhoufuji
With the progress of society, our awareness of energy conservation and environmental protection is constantly increasing. The details of energy conservation and environmental protection that we are most familiar with in daily life such as: power of lighting lamps, power of refrigerators, power of air conditioners, etc.

Here is China Elevator Lifts Factory to answer the questions about power consumption of home elevators.

The working principle of the traction villa elevator: there is a drive motor (traction machine) at the top of the hoistway, there is a car and counterweight in the hoistway, the car and the counterweight are connected together by wire rope, and up and down by the traction machine, The principle is the same as the seesaw we played as a kid.

The rated power of 320kg villa elevator traction machine is 0.9kw/h, and the rated power of 400kg load villa elevator traction machine is 1.1kw/h. Such energy consumption is also the most energy-saving and environmentally friendly among all types of villa elevators. Maybe you have no idea. The power consumption of this villa elevator is similar to the energy consumption of your large refrigerator. Is it energy-saving?

The above China Passenger Elevator manufacturers collate and share, hoping to help those in need.


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on June 17, 2020
Last Updated on June 17, 2020
Tags: huzhoufuji

Author

huzhoufuji
huzhoufuji

About
phone:15067268746 tel:+86-0572-3018159 fax: +86-0572-3569810 e-mail:[email protected] [email protected] Add:41-2 South Jiaye Road,Nanxun,Huzhou,Zhejiang,China. &.. more..

Writing