Tears

Tears

A Poem by The Unherd

everyone has these days when you feel like nothing matters.. but we live in these days!
people think were just a show or were tryin to get people to look but really they dont know
We hurt each day we cry our way through were alwasy in pain were alwasy unhappy but none of this matters to you
you see us as the emos.. you think you really know! but to let you in on a little secret were the only ones who know!
the cuts and scars on our wrist have a meaning. not just for show.. you think we do it just for fun.. wow thats really low!
I wake up every morrning wondering why im even here
But then i ask myeself,  why shouldnt i be here!
i wipe away all me tears and manage to fight another  day through
you see us in the halls way.... and all you think is wow there srewed!
it hurts to hear the things you say
but you dont realize that each day we wipe away athousand tears just to make it look like were ok!

© 2009 The Unherd


Author's Note

The Unherd
Ignore all the grammer and stuff i dont care about it and dont really wanna here about it! lol i just wanna know what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You captured the point of view of those who go, well, "unheard" and I like that. Some of the lines feel like they run on a bit, and don't flow as well--it's hard to know where the pauses should be, and that affects the flow, I think. But I really like the emotions you captured, the way you talk about the scars from cutting and overturning a common belief (that they're just for fun/show) and the last line is evocative. Thanks for sharing this!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 22, 2009

Author

The Unherd
The Unherd

Truro, Canada



About
so yah might know a bit about me from wat ma wotk is about! my name is jessica and im 14 i live in Canada! I guess you can call me emo cuz that wat eveyone else calls us! i listen to death metal or s.. more..

Writing
Fly Fly

A Poem by The Unherd


Its him! Its him!

A Poem by The Unherd