apology letter

apology letter

A Story by hwttkle1
"

i dont think this needs a description

"

Alright. Here goes my last chance. I’m sooo sorry I accidently offended you with my unnecessary and harsh smart alec comment that you did nothing to deserve. I don’t actually believe that horses are more important.    That would be complete crap.  I don’t want you to be mad at me for something that had consequences that I absolutely didn’t intend to happen.  If I would have known this would happen, I swear I would never have said it.  You’re too important of a person to just throw down the drain like that.  At least to me. J  I mean, I have been talking to you almost every day for the past six months today.   Yes, I know that sounds really pathetic, but it’s true.  And I mean you’re one of the kindest, smartest (even if you won’t admit to it) and funniest people I know. Why would I intentionally try to make you mad? And no, I really don’t care that all my friends are telling me to get over it and delete this off my computer and your number. Because I’m not going to do it. I was wrong, and now I’ll do whatever it takes to get back on your good side. If it means writing a message and getting crap from my friends, so be it. They can get over it. But if you stay mad at me, I won’t get over it. So this is way more important.  I would do this 100 times over if it meant you were no longer mad at me.   And if you stay mad at me, I understand. I’d be terribly saddened, but I would understand why.  And I honestly, would not blame you.  At all. But if you could find some way to forgive me, I’d owe you. (More than I already do just for putting up with me) So yeah, again, I’m sorry.

© 2010 hwttkle1


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

326 Views
Added on June 3, 2010
Last Updated on June 4, 2010
Tags: horseriding, sorry, apology

Author

hwttkle1
hwttkle1

Writing
wrestling wrestling

A Story by hwttkle1


quick one quick one

A Poem by hwttkle1