Sickening.

Sickening.

A Story by Samantha Leigh(=
"

Title is misleading sorta.. But yea goes with how I feel. Wasn't really trying when I wrote this because I was just writing how I felt.

"

I'm tired of people, they all sicken me..
They ask if your okay yet they don't even care.
They complain that they have the worst lives in the world, when they're life is almost perfect.
They act like they have no one there for them, when everyone would be willing to drop whatever they are doing for them.
They complain that they haven't found their true love yet, when the person you will marry is walking this Earth now.
I may say i'm sad but i'm okay really.. I've struggled with pain all of my life. I used to cry myself to sleep every night. I am strong, I am independent. Though I cry through my pains doesn't mean I am too weak to get over them. My life is not perfect, I am not perfect. There is no such thing as true love. You think you love them and they love you but they just break your heart.

Over and over again.....
People sicken me..
This world sickens me...

© 2011 Samantha Leigh(=


Author's Note

Samantha Leigh(=
Thoughts?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is good to get your thoughts out and you have done this so that the reader understands how disappointed you are with people, relationships, etc. I note this is an older post so not sure you will read this, but if you do, I hope you are better satisfied with your life, your relationships!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 12, 2011
Last Updated on November 12, 2011

Author

Samantha Leigh(=
Samantha Leigh(=

About
My name is Samantha (i prefer Sam) I am 13 years old =) I love writing, photography, drawing, editing photos, pretty much anything to do with art. I only write about how i feel or when i am inspire.. more..

Writing