Please talk to me

Please talk to me

A Poem by Rose
"

Poem about my feelings

"

I lie here;

Alone,

On my bed,

Waiting for someone to talk to me,

A text,

An email,

Any response at all would do.


But I get nothing,

So here I lie,

All alone,

On my bed;

Writing,

As if my life depends on it;

But I guess,

It does.

© 2010 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
A poem I wrote in one minute, too bored to correct it, but I've got nothing else to do, but I'll still lie here, waiting for something else to happen.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow that was pretty good

Posted 13 Years Ago


Heyyyyyy sweety !!!!!! u really do have a talent and this i can see in yr poem.


Posted 13 Years Ago


Remember reading this awhile ago, and thought I commented. So, now I get a second chance to, I guess :)

Very descriptive in a simplistic way, concise and on point and a realistic view of lonliness.

I can also understand how people may look down on you because of your youth, and this is, as Im sure you`ve realized, because people your age are often very immature and donot see things clearly and objectively. Unlike your poem.

You may feel at times that you are alone because the people surrounding you don`t understand you, but please believe me when I say that you have allies and friends in high places.

Keep writing - more from you would be a pleasure to read !

- Domani Poison

Posted 13 Years Ago


Most people have to make an attempt to reach out to be noticed.

I'm one of the lucky ones- I don't go to people. People come to me.
It's a curse as well.


Posted 13 Years Ago


I love this poem, it reflects my feelings exactly ... you are so talented, but so sad. You get your message through in such a simple way, don't ever stop writing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I actually really really like this poem.
You thought people would judge you because of your age in a bad way, but I beg to do the opposite. You are amazing. I have read them all. Although, they all have a similar meaning, I am so very impressed that you can write so clearly. So little amount of words, yet so much raw power behind what you are saying. Rosy, I don't want you to feel alone, I don't know what you have been through, but I want you to know that there are so many people in life who will give a d***. I hope you know that. They will care about you. Good Luck with future writing. I hope you continue, and never give up on your dreams.

Posted 13 Years Ago


No this is a poem that I believe anyone can relate to... In the age of technology and all the gadgits and gizmos we have that can keep us connected. It seem so odd when a day goes by and all systems remain silent. It's like the world vanished and we are the only one's left.

I like the flow and feelings of this piece!
Great Job!
Wolfie

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 11, 2010
Last Updated on July 11, 2010

Author

Rose
Rose

London, United Kingdom



About
Hey :) I'm Rose the outpatient. Judge me all you like, I couldn't give a f**k :) Talk to me! Zoophagous.tumblr.com more..

Writing