A Piece on Creativity and Art

A Piece on Creativity and Art

A Story by IanLampkin
"

This is A look into my thoughts on Creativity and Humans and why we are truly amazing Creatures

"

Ask one person if they don’t like Music or TV, Art, Movies, anything not one person will say no. They may not like Art but they will like music or TV or something else! It is a mystery of why people like these things, but we do and it is beautiful. Culture is one of the things that make human people differ from other animals. It is why I can write, it is why you can imagine, it is why this paper is being able to written on this computer, someone imagined it and then built it!

      Merriam Webster defines creativity as the ability to produce something new through imaginative skill. Creativity made the wheel, it made the car and then the helicopter and many other creations across the world.  It has made good and evil, there has been genius creations and failures of creativity, but remember they are still creations none the less. To me and hopefully to you they are still the gorgeous creations of the human mind. Terrible or not a creation was once a picture in someone’s head created by just a neuron sparking and then with perspiration and yearning for success it becomes a physical creature in front of its creators eyes.

This is why humans are amazing this why we are not small in a large universe but big and important. If we can create an idea of making a man walk on the moon then why can’t we create an idea of human living on the moon? And that will one day become true with only perspiration and an inventive mind we will succeed in creating a world among the stars. We will show our importance, our creativity to a universe so large it almost swallows us.

Humans are like gods. We have gotten to the point to where we are god like, we can create clones and humanoid robots, we are titans of our own time, it is scary, but not sad. We are amazing because of this gift, we are human.

Don’t Be Scared

Keep calm, your

Human, and that’s

Amazing.

© 2013 IanLampkin


Author's Note

IanLampkin
Please give criticism I would love to hear your thoughts and views on this piece.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on November 6, 2013
Last Updated on November 6, 2013
Tags: Human, Culture, Creativity, Universe, Awesome

Author

IanLampkin
IanLampkin

KY



About
I am a young guy who wants to share my thoughts and ideas with everyone. Inside my head are these ideas about other worlds and cretures and places and I just want to share them with all of you. I'd lo.. more..

Writing
Useless Useless

A Poem by IanLampkin