“The Independent You”

“The Independent You”

A Story by ianounknown

There isn’t just one thing that I want to change. There are many different things that I want to change. Everyone in my family has money problems. Most of them still live with their parents. Also there is a drug problem that is in my family. All of these things I want to change. When I get older I don’t want to still live with my mom. I want to be able to see if I can really do everything on my own. My whole life has been pretty easy but that doesn’t mean that it still doesn’t have TONS on problems because it does. Almost everyone in my family has money problems. I know most family’s have this too. But I don’t want to be like that. I don’t want to connately having to worry about not having money. Then there is the drug problem. And again most families again have this problem. Those families probably have it way worse than my family does, but that still doesn’t mean that it’s not a problem. My family’s drug problem has been going around since before I was even born. And it’s not just my family that I live with but my family that lives in L.A. All of these have affected my life a lot. Each in their own ways. And I can already see that I’m starting to follow these habits. I’m not very good with money. I’m not really good at saving my money when I do have it. And because of that it makes me even more scared to be on my own. I wanted to move out when I was 18 and I’m going to be 18 next year and I don’t think I’d be able to do it. I’m so scared. I feel like if I do and fail then I’ll just be stuck with my family my own life. As for the drug problem, I already know that I’m falling into that habit. Because of that I’m now about 2 years behind in school. I was supposed to graduate in 2015. But it’s not going to happen. All because I messed up my freshmen year and I really wish that I could take it back. Take back the days of getting high before school so that I never knew what was going on in class. All the days that I skipped going to met up with my friends who lived by the school. I can’t really say or think about what my life would be like if all these problems went away. I honestly think they are ever going to change. I’m sure that there are many things that I can do to try and change the problems but right now I can’t really think of anything. I feel like no matter what I did, nothing would change. 

© 2015 ianounknown


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on March 17, 2015
Last Updated on March 17, 2015

Author

ianounknown
ianounknown

Victorville, CA



About
I'm a person who doesn't seen to have a place. I don't have anything that defines me as me. I don't have a place and i'm hoping to maybe find one here. Letting stuff come out that i wouldn't want to t.. more..

Writing