A Subtle Ocean Melody

A Subtle Ocean Melody

A Poem by Jason

A subtle ocean melody is sung in the distance. Waves crash with one another to create a symphony of water droplets, glistening under the moonlight ever so beautifully. Off in the distance, the call of seabirds can be heard under the roaring waves and the swaying tides. A calm breeze draws the ocean mist closer to the shore. The sand retains its composure as the moonlight delicately caresses each grain with its gleaming beauty. Another breeze soars toward the shore. As it passes, the gust bellows triumphantly, encouraging the sand to dance gracefully with the wafting tempo. One two three, one two three--almost like a waltz on the shore. The ocean breeze settles down and all is serene once again. The waves continue to paint the shore a colorless hue, the moonlight continues to envelop the scenery with its radiant glow, and the call of the seabirds can still be heard off in the distance.

 

The ocean continues to sing its subtle melody.

© 2014 Jason


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

a very peaceful feeling from this prose piece.
j.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Beautifully written with vivid descriptions that you can visualize perfectly... love the image of the frothing waves you're painting and the word usage enough to conjure up sights galore. Well penned piece indeed ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 7, 2012
Last Updated on March 2, 2014

Author

Jason
Jason

n/a, CA



Writing
A Soft Breeze A Soft Breeze

A Poem by Jason