A Brief Farewell

A Brief Farewell

A Story by Valeriya Nahirnyak
"

You're the closest to a Prince Charming I'll ever meet.

"
I've known you for only 285 hours and 45 minutes, but that doesn't seem enough. It doesn't feel like an eternity, but it's the enough time quantity to make me wonder what have I missed. I'm pretty sure I figured out what your bases are, but you're just like a Rubik Cube, the more you look and touch it the more you understand about it. You got me curious, not falling for you but curious about what you would say next. I was sure it would be honest as honesty was our priority, I just feared and expected the unknown. Our first date, the ice-breaking one. From a shy impression you offered me your gentleman side, God knows it's been a while since I had been treated as a lady! It ended up with two smiles shining in a car .. and outside the car, as you got me smiling the whole evening. Our second date, the top one, both dressed accordingly, black and black we stepped forward and I wouldn't let go of you the whole evening but our plans tore us apart. It was a shame, wasn't it ? A stupid issue came along and I got upset. As walking down the street, I held my head down, my eyes on the asphalt asking myself "This is it?" over and over again. I regretted immediately and I just thought how much I would love to be in your hands, talking about the weather (let it be the weather!) and not-caring about anyone else. I just thought how could I possibly be dumb enough to miss a guy like you?You're the type of guy a girl would be pleased to introduce to her family and her friends, the kind of guy that's worth every second of her time and every single gesture of affection. Thank God I didn't miss it! I'm really glad I met you and right now, as you're flying away from Portugal I hope you remember the blonde and little blue-eyed girl with her massive booty and huge white smile because she'll never forget the brown haired and eyed man who has conquered her attention with his attitude and huge smile mainly , because he has shown her once again what she should always remember - she deserves more.
Farewell , love. 


© 2014 Valeriya Nahirnyak


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on January 3, 2014
Last Updated on January 25, 2014
Tags: fairytale

Author

Valeriya Nahirnyak
Valeriya Nahirnyak

Portugal



About
16, an occasional passion for writing came alone when I was "competing" for the the title of who fulfills more paper sheets with my colleague Rafael (damn, I got a good memory - giggles). This passion.. more..

Writing