Chance.

Chance.

A by Illation

 Just many crystals of the sugar. I am getting one by another from the table and i put them into my cup.  And they are melting. As human's life. With every day. With the thought that maby today i am the happiest person in the world, as maby today i have got the opportunity to see tomorrow's world. How the people will change with another day? It means that i will not miss some great news from the world. About the politics, contracts, meetings, science. All those things i can get with today. With one fateful moment from my life. Maby today we pass each other by accident. So i am lucky now. 

I was jealous, when i first met Tylor. He had some perfection and charisma. Not nearly everyone can live like he lived. Not everyone can take as much, as he. For him, everything was so easy. He never thought about another day, because the only one reality for him was this moment. But even he was just a part of someone.

But still it good to meet all those people. To take some expierence from them and even to see how they live from far. Because in some situations i will never get the chance to live like they live. As i am far away from that. Sometimes it sad, that i will never get that fairy-tale, like they are living in. Allie had everything. Her life was full of passion. Not only for a man, but also for the moment. They with Tylor was absolutely different and they even live in the different conditions, but they both have something similar. Something, that everyone can be a little jealous for.

It can be a perfect party, full of people, good music, a lot of meal, but is it matter, if there is no spirit around? If all the rooms are full of emtyness and there is no place to be yourself? Nice cake, but i am not hungry. So i am just leaving a party and finally sit with the cup of tea in my hands trying to choose  the crystals from the table.

I have one more chance to see everything.

© 2009 Illation


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

The grammar is absolutely terrible and the language is clumsy, but your theme might be something worth writing about. Being one of the average people or the below average people and feeling the bitterness at what you never had is something most can relate to.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 17, 2009

Author

Illation
Illation

Lithuania



Writing