Lethal Vision

Lethal Vision

A Story by Iman A.elazim
"

A special personal experience

"

 

Lethal Vision

I was fussing and turning that night as if my body was combined totally to my soul and mind on a one way journey to a place beyond

reason, which never had been motivated by any of my acknowledged senses before.   

Thus can’t be compared to any logical place I’ve ever known, seen or gone to ever in my entire life.

Was it a dream? May be, it was a blender of a magical out capturing

scenes and an old movie shown in black and white.

I saw my father’s picture hanging on a wall vivid with life and energy, but I was sure deep down in my sub conscious that he is already dead; He no longer exists in same life of the awaiting to be mortal humans, we’re talking about a soul not a creature with a body.

Hanging on the same wall a calendar showing the date of the day

It was 30th of January, standing by my side was both my brother

and his wife, they were talking about my late father and wondering

how my brother was lucky to arrive just two weeks before his death.

I was wondering whether I am awaken or asleep, the only feeling spreading  within me was completely  haunting my being like blood swimming in my veins, dipping me inside a hole of vacuum shacking roundly, a caravan swinging in the air suspended in time and space. 

Will dad die soon, when and how, but my brother can’t be with us right now, he is facing a lot of financial problems in our country which made it impossible for him to arrive safely to accompany us.

 

Questions were crushing through the passage of my mind with random sequence, this is all out rages, it’s not true, it’s just a false dream, and I’ll wake up on my father’s footsteps towards his room.

I woke up that night shivering from my head to my toes; my mouth felt very thirsty my throat was burning like a bowl filled with water.

My head was dizzy as if I was shaking it like a tree facing a furious

wind, I felt unconscious to the ground beneath my feet.

I stepped outside my bedroom to check on his room, his bed was empty, suddenly my heart fell from the roof to the bottom, but I heard a noise coming from the kitchen, I went reaching the voice dragging my legs in a desert of endless heavy sand.

He was standing there in front of the cattle pouring hot water in his mug so as to drink tea; he smiled his adorable shinning smile that filled my heart, soul, my whole being with light and warmth.

What was this resentful vicious dream? no it’s a night mare coming from the darkest side of the demons land invented from their bloody wicked minds, from hateful souls, from pure existing evil.

Now, I think of this dream as a premonition captured from future

tense, a soft lethal vision aroused from hills of heavens, found on a spectacular promise land God has preserved for us to enjoy the bliss

of purity, honesty, truth, lightening soul, glomming nature practicing all the methods we participated in our mortal vanished life which we must go through as a trip taken to reach upper heavenly frontiers.

At the exact day of the 30th January, father died, my brother attended his funeral just as I saw, in my foretelling crystal ball hidden mind.

 

© 2008 Iman A.elazim


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Iman i am a big fan of ur writtings,please keep writting am very looking forward

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 13, 2008
Last Updated on May 13, 2008

Author

Iman A.elazim
Iman A.elazim

Cairo, Middle East, Egypt



About
I,m 44 years old , Egyptian woman , writes scince 1995. Come from an artistict family ,my father is a musician , my brother also writes plays . like nature, sea shores, children and cats. Wish.. more..

Writing
Dark Domination Dark Domination

A Screenplay by Iman A.elazim