Thyroidectomy Surgery Benefits in India-Treatment of Thyroid Disease at Affordable Price

Thyroidectomy Surgery Benefits in India-Treatment of Thyroid Disease at Affordable Price

A Story by Atul Sharma
"

Most patients from foreign destinations like the USA, UK, France and Canada are successfully availing thyroidectomy surgery benefits in India.

"
Everybody can avail the affordable thyroidectomy operation cost in India. There are numerous thyroidectomy surgery benefits in India. Indian healthcare industry has a worth value of 2 billion dollars and this price is sure to get enhanced by 40% till year 2020. Thyroidectomy is a medical operation that involves the removal of a single or all parts of the thyroid gland. The thyroid is an H-shaped gland which is present in the neck it produces many hormones like calcitonin and thyroxine to regulate important functions and metabolic activities of the human body. Thyroidectomy is advised in case of conditions like cancer, hyperthyroidism and cosmetic reasons. 

Thyroidectomy surgery is recommended for those patients, who suffer from hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, cancer in the thyroid gland as well as non cancerous nodules. Prior to thyroidectomy surgery the surgeon takes a full medical examination to check the overall health of the patient and his health history. The patient might need giving additional medical tests like X-rays and lab tests. The doctor will also review with the patient about the potential advantages and risks of the surgery and will ask him to sign a consent form. It is essential for the patient to ask questions and remain sure that he knows the reason for the surgery including the risks.

It is essential for the patient to inform his doctor if he has any kind of allergy from any kind of medication. The surgeon should know what medications are being taken by the patient and if he has any issues of bleeding. In case if the patient is a female and is pregnant then it is essential to make it informed to the surgeon. The doctor will provide specific instructions to the patient about making preparations for the surgery, guidelines of eating and drinking, and taking or avoiding specific vitamins and medications. If the patient follows the given instructions then thyroidectomy surgery can be done smoothly. 

Before proceeding with thyroidectomy many tests and medical research are to be performed understand the true nature of thyroid disorder. These tests mainly include sonograms, blood tests and computerized tomography scans. The need for thyroid nuclear medicine as well as needle biopsy may also occur before doing the surgery. In general cases the time taken to complete thyroidectomy is two hours. The time taken for completion of partial thyroidectomy ranges from 45 minutes to one hour. On the other hand full thyroidectomy takes one to two hours for completion.

If any abroad patient desires to get this surgery in India with the best medical amenities at hospitals of Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai including Nagpur then he can choose Indian Healthguru Consultant for accurate guidance and assistance.

To learn more or to schedule an appointment contact +91-9371136499, +91- 9860755000 , you can Browse Our website www.indianhealthguru.com or you can write Email to us at [email protected]


© 2015 Atul Sharma


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Atul Sharma
Atul Sharma

India



About
Atul Sharma has been a senior health consultant. He currently works with “Indian Health Guru” that offers medical treatment to the international patient. more..

Writing