How to: The Homemade Morning yoghurt

How to: The Homemade Morning yoghurt

A Story by Natalia's Guide Book

This recipe was taught to me by an British to whom my mother has been preparing homemade yogurt in the morning since childhood.

Ingredients: Yogurt 3.2%, juice (you can use any to taste), fruit, preferably a soft variety that is easy to shake (bananas, kiwi, peaches), berries (strawberries, blueberries, strawberries)

Recipe: Take juice and yogurt in a 1/1 ratio, pour into a blender. We add fruits and berries, it is advisable to use no more than 3 types, a banana is required. Shake everything and your homemade Italian yoghurt is ready.

This is a very simple and quick-to-prepare breakfast that will delight both adults and children. And its one more main advantage - it is useful!



Yogurt is a valuable source of calcium. This microelement "monitors" the state of the intestinal mucosa, a wonderful source of proteins, reduces the level of "bad" cholesterol, is easily absorbed by the body.



Fruit juices / fruits improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, improve and accelerate metabolism, provide essential vitamins and minerals, and strengthen the immune system.

Berries are rich in vitamins, trace elements, antioxidants. Especially useful are those that grew up in central Russia.

© 2020 Natalia's Guide Book


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

12 Views
Added on November 29, 2020
Last Updated on November 29, 2020
Tags: yoghurt

Author

Natalia's Guide Book
Natalia's Guide Book

Cozad, NE, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Hi, My name is Jose Tate. I am a professional SEO. I have three year experience of SEO. I have done many Off-Page SEO of different sites. My first priority is to satisfy my client. Learning and Focusi.. more..