Demand for Polyetheramine To Rise with Increasing Investments in Wind Energy

Demand for Polyetheramine To Rise with Increasing Investments in Wind Energy

A Story by industrytrends
"

The global polyetheramine market is driven by its wide array of applications in end-user industries, such as epoxy coating, resin, elastomer, sealants, ink and adhesive industry.

"
When reading about construction or industrial-grade adhesives, one is likely to come across the word ‘epoxy’. This is because epoxy resins are used to manufacture a wide range of practical and aesthetic products, such as surface coatings (including paints and floor coatings), structural adhesives and sealants (for metallic, wooden, and glass surfaces), and even industrial castings, tools, and molds. Other fascinating applications of epoxy resins are electrical insulation, wind turbines, oil & gas exploration, marine repairs, and aerospace and automotive manufacturing.
According to P&S Intelligence, the wide application base of epoxy resins, where the demand for such materials is only rising, will be a key factor driving the polyetheramine market in the years to come. This is because polyetheramine is widely used as a curing agent to modify and improve the functional characteristics of epoxy-resin-containing coatings and adhesives. One of the most significant sectors that use epoxy materials is construction. Here, epoxy coatings are widely applied to concrete floors and slabs and mixed in outdoor coatings for a glossy, smooth, and high-performance finish and scratch resistance.
Similarly, epoxy adhesives and glues are used to create laminated wood for roofs, walls, and decks, as well as applied to bond metal, wood, stone, glass, and certain plastics. The strong bonding property of such materials also makes them ideal for automobiles, aircraft, snowboards, and bicycles. Thus, epoxy resins are perfect for metallic goods that require heavy-duty adhesion, durability and moisture, and chemical and thermal resistance, which makes them popular in industrial settings. Therefore, with the increasing demand for epoxy-based materials for construction and industrial purposes, the requirement for polyetheramine as a key raw material will likely grow too.
Further, in 2025, the IEA expects a whopping 100 GW of wind power capacity to be added across the globe. With the burning of fossil fuels in power plants turning the earth into a gas chamber, the need for alternative energy has been rather strong for a while. This is why governments are investing huge sums in renewable energy technologies, such as wind power, for a sustainable future. Thus, with wind turbine installation activities increasing in all regions, the demand for polyetheramine for the production of turbine blade adhesives will keep growing.
Due to the expansion in the industries that require this material on its own or in other products, Asia-Pacific (APAC) is likely to be the largest polyetheramine market in the years to come. APAC is already home to the largest construction sector in the world owing to its massive population, which continues to grow. As a result, the demand for paints and coatings and adhesives and sealants, especially those containing epoxy resins, is perpetually high here. Another key polyetheramine end-use industry that is witnessing non-stop growth in the region is automotive, China, Japan, and India being some of the largest vehicle producers on earth.
Hence, as the construction and automotive sectors expand across the world, so will the demand for polyetheramine.
Read more on psmarketresearch site.

© 2022 industrytrends


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

So this is what I sent to the email address you'll find at https://www.psmarketresearch.com/contact.php
************************************
Stop Spamming Writers Cafe!

Writers cafe is one of the oldest writers’ venues on the Internet. But no one on it knows what "Axial Spondyloarthritis Market Size” is. Yet the spammer for your company has your spam posted, touting a report on it, listed as a “story,” where writers post their work for review.

What’s being done in your name is unethical, unwanted, and ineffective. Worse, this person is cheating you by charging you to post it.

So, please contact your SEO or internet supplier and tell them to cheat you on some other site.

The address of today’s spam is:https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/industrytrends1/2821357/
*******************
have fun, write them, too. This spam is really poorly written. The dumbass writing it doesn't even know how to pout a space between paragraphs.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
1 Review
Added on June 29, 2022
Last Updated on June 29, 2022
Tags: Polyetheramine, Market