Pathos Princess

Pathos Princess

A Story by Csimmons

I was a freak , a mutant not fit to leave the shadows. then I met her.
She was a beautiful disaster , a misfit in her own right but not like this lowlife she was ill fit for this world because she was too good for it. black hair running through the curves of her face like a polluted that was forgotten long ago , sad eyes impossible black and yet still sparkled like a clear summer night sky. All complete from the bracelets that wrapping her tiny arms as an attempt to hide the proof that she had enough before. I had to have her. She would be my darkness.
I fell quick from the loyalty and devotion she showed this lowlife. I loved her , I loved us , and I loved that all this insatiable darkness was all mine.
                              Some time in my Frankenstein does what it always does and infects my bloodstream with the past perverting my mind with toxic memories. so I ran to the first bed with a the smell of an unfamiliar women that doesn't have the power to crush me that I've given that tragic angel. As I walked in to our room and she looked into my eyes I suddenly was surrounded by the pounding sounds of edger's tell tail heart, and I had to confess .
                             She truly did become the darkest shadow that's ever fallen on my pathetic and weak existence. I felt love and couldn't handle it doomed to a pay the penance for life of knowing she was my pathos princess , my savorer for a septic soul. she was the love of my life and I was no more than another scar behind a bracelet . 

© 2017 Csimmons


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Teeming with grammatical errors but I love the weirdness and the richness of the description overall. Is it supposed to have those errors?

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

483 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 24, 2017
Last Updated on February 25, 2017

Author

Csimmons
Csimmons

parkersburg, WV



Writing
Left behind Left behind

A Poem by Csimmons


daydreams daydreams

A Poem by Csimmons