Inquisitive

Inquisitive

A Story by insyi
"

She is a girl that full of curiosity. She took a moment of silence to find herself in this cruel world. She found the solid answer for her curiosity.

"
She took a sip of black coffee but turns out she hate the taste. She is absolutely curious and become inquisitive. So, she took a huge step and sip the coffee without any fear. Unfortunately, she never did the same thing towards her relationship. She thought her curiosity might kill and ruin her relationship. She love him more than he did. For her, he is the earth that she been living for, he is the oxygen that she been rely on when she breath, he is the sun that bright her life and he is a great significance in her world. Does he think the same or not? She become inquisitive. She take a courage and ask him. He said your curiosity ruin us and to much overthink brush away your trust toward me. He said have a faith on me. She smile but deep inside her heart she know that their love spark begin to fade and he might leave her one fine day. She found the solid answer for her curiosity and she prepare herself for the upcoming consequence. The world are cruel and so do her lover too. She took a moment of silence in this cruel world and slowly find herself a space for her to comfort.

© 2016 insyi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on September 25, 2016
Last Updated on September 25, 2016

Author

insyi
insyi

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia



About
Reading and writing is my world more..