The Perfect Date

The Perfect Date

A Poem by Isabella Francetti
"

A perfect Day

"
“How about just you and me, the sun and the sky. We’d go to Peter piper pizza  win lots of tickets, and every ticket I win would be a kiss from me to you and every ticket you win would be a kiss from you to me. We’d eat lot’s of pizza, play silly games, and exchange cheasy prizes. Then we’d spend a breeze, cozy, cold afternoon on a cheap boat watching the sunset and taking perfect pictures together on perfect moments. We would write on a napkin with the cheapest pen how much we love each other, sign it, save evidence, and then throw it on the ocean together. No kisses just hugs and warm hands holding each other, watching the stars at a cold night at the beach wishing for the best and planning our perfect future. Just you and me alone that’s it, feeling the cold air breeze sitting indian style side by side just enjoying time and wating for midnight to have our first kiss, just you and me. How about that?

© 2013 Isabella Francetti


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on January 6, 2013
Last Updated on January 6, 2013
Tags: idea, poem, quote, love, boy, girl, couple, perfect, date

Author

Isabella Francetti
Isabella Francetti

Currently Mexico DF, Italy



About
Hello I am a 19 year old Italian girl, I practice three languages. I love writing about life and love. I have a passion towards writing about feelings and reality. Writing is my hobby and someday will.. more..

Writing