Him

Him

A Poem by Isabella Francetti
"

I Love You

"
"Simply when you got that feeling you got it you know? When you see him, when you observe his smile, it’s like you do not want anything else than him in that precise moment. I have wonder many times how my life would be without you and simply I just don’t f*****g know how it will be without you. You have been apart of my life for a long time now. I think I will always be thinking of you and you will always be thinking of me, and we will never be together ever after. Life does not want us together life has decided to put us apart and that makes me so sad and it makes me wanna hug you every time I see you. I do not know why exactly I love you this much, why I have all these feelings towards you, you have been a part of my life for a very long time and that is very important for me, because I love you so much."

© 2013 Isabella Francetti


Author's Note

Isabella Francetti
True Feeling

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on January 9, 2013
Last Updated on January 9, 2013
Tags: him, love, you, future, together, couple, me, her, love.forever, eternal, passion, relationship, feelings, apart, life, poem, heart, true

Author

Isabella Francetti
Isabella Francetti

Currently Mexico DF, Italy



About
Hello I am a 19 year old Italian girl, I practice three languages. I love writing about life and love. I have a passion towards writing about feelings and reality. Writing is my hobby and someday will.. more..

Writing