Prologue of the transformation of Blair Valmont

Prologue of the transformation of Blair Valmont

A Story by chris coudriet
"

The Prologue

"

Hello my name is Blair Samantha Valmont, and this is how I became the way I am. It started in the year of 1994 in Austin,Texas when my mom went into labor. Now she wasnt exactly human and neither was my dad, brother, and my two twin sisters. My mom is a vampire along with my brother Dax. Dad which he lets us call him warren I'll give you a clue he turns into a monster at a full moon! Then you got my two twin sisters Emily and Allison who are witches. So now you know the family on with the story. My mom was drinking a glass of diet blood until my dad heard her scream his name. He ran into the room , and asked what was wrong. He kinda knew once he saw water on the floor. So Warren yelled for Dax and my two sisters Emily and Allison. Rushfully they came downstairs and helped mom deliver. She was screaming and pulling Warren's hair, as the baby was coming out of her. All of a sudden you hear a cry from a small one pound and 3 ounce little girl. My mom Olivia picked the baby up and said " what should we name her" Dax suggested Blair after my mom's sister. Who lead a good fight in the slaying massacre. But she will always be remembered. So it was settled my name was Blair Samantha Valmont but there was one problem I was a mortal. My parents said i was in danger and so my mom asked my sisters to put a tatoo mark on her to be half witch,vampire and werewolf from diffrent times of the day. Emily and Allison chanted some incantation and a black mark was on my back forever. Thats the Prologue whatever you do dont put this book down.

© 2011 chris coudriet


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It has some much personality!! Like its Blair's autobiograpy!!!

I really like it. Keep up the good work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I thinl this is so good
chris what ever u do, never stop writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think this could be a an extremely great book, but you rushed through it to much. I think you should slow it down and pay a little more attention to detail. Bring us to the place that your seeing as you write so we can be there too. I believe you have a very rough start to what could be a pretty good story. Keep working on it!

~ rae

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 11, 2011
Last Updated on September 11, 2011


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~ The Feeling... ~ The Feeling...

A Poem by