lost to karmic dreams

lost to karmic dreams

A Poem by Isha Ethera

Missing recognition, for shadows of past that flow into form, make believe places open my eyes. I might miss the sounds of their cries, the feel of a senseless touch.


For nothing and for everything I yearned. None speaks the words you think, might the thoughts ever come into view, fading away at once and is forgotten to the rest.


A thoughtful feeling of blind stimulation is what I missed, where I was certain of my place and the direction I led them all to. 


Thoughtless moments captured. I cant take them back, cant take me back..

A time being taken in by the unfamiliar.


Wandering, staring calling out to those few, sometimes they come as that was the use.

Reaching out a voice calls again, here I am to the souls of my past, may I come to take you only to send you away. . 


Hidden in the dark of a memory here I lay waiting to be swallowed up by the blood of my own betrayal.

-Isha Ethera

© 2010 Isha Ethera


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well done, deep and dark, loved that last sentence

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow I really like this write. So much emotion in this. well written.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

356 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 31, 2010
Last Updated on December 31, 2010

Author

Isha Ethera
Isha Ethera

West of nowhere , UT



About
My name is Isha. Writing and expression of my own truth is an important part of my life. I love to open the boundaries and test my limits. I love creating recognition in abstract forms. I bring mys.. more..

Writing
Released Released

A Poem by Isha Ethera