In caffeteria

In caffeteria

A Story by isia

She eats. Politely. She goes for a flat crunchy cookie- bar. Even when served on saucer you still guess that the delicious moment will not last long. She takes a yellow 2x7cm rectangle in two fingers with third touching slightly a top. She eats slowly, biting off a small part and putting the cookie back on the plate. To maintain the appearance of long-lasting delight. To introduce some feminine component to the table. With the third bite, the spectacle is over and only a sweet flavor is left on her tongue, an excessive amount of saliva reminding that it is not her favorite eating style. She likes on a couch. With a full bowl. In male cotton boxer shorts.

© 2017 isia


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

She is eating. She decided to expose her taste buds to a crunchy cookie. And that is what she always chooses; a flat, small, maximum 2x7cm yellow rectangle, because it is not appropriate to indulge yourself in public. She is holding it with two fingers, third up top. You expect that this performance will not last long, the maximum it will be a time of two bites. But she is slowing down the whole ceremony. She prefers to maintain the appearance of long-lasting delight, to introduce some feminine component to the table. She is biting off small pieces, after each putting the cookie back on the plate, creating a time for a sip of a tea, even when there is no cup. With the third bite, the spectacle is over, and only a sweet flavor is left on her tongue, an excessive amount of saliva reminding that it is not her favorite eating style. She likes on a couch. With a full bowl. In a male, cotton boxer shorts.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
1 Review
Added on October 29, 2017
Last Updated on October 29, 2017

Author

isia
isia

Sweden



About
All comments are warmly welcome ^.^ more..

Writing
Laurel wreath Laurel wreath

A Poem by isia