Imagine

Imagine

A Poem by Skylar
"

just a minute spill of my emotions to my computer.

"

I find myself retreating deeper and deeper as the time goes by. Unknowing what will happen when I take that final step and fall. My lungs and heart cave into the emptiness that fills my chest. I am borderline living, unconscious to the most subtle movements and emotions. Every breath takes more of me than I have to give. They say that time heals all wounds, however; the physical can heal to a faint scar, emotional is replaced to feel whole again, and the mental never goes away but is more forgotten. The wound I have has not become a scar, has not been replaced and has never been forgotten. The wound I have won’t heal over time, the wound I have cannot heal over time. Unsure of what the exact wound is. Covered in blood the source is unknown. I am going on the pain that pulsates through my body: the pain is at every nerve ending, every muscle, and every bone. The worst part of the pain is that it is imaginary.

© 2013 Skylar


Author's Note

Skylar
Its kind of everywhere because I gave myself 5 minutes to type an emotion I felt.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such alot of emotion has been put into a small amount of words. Welcome to WC and please don't hesitate to send me reading requests. (:

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 11, 2013
Last Updated on November 11, 2013
Tags: pain, love, imaginary

Author

Skylar
Skylar

NC



About
I am a teenager that has to many emotions and stories for one mind. more..