Our last night

Our last night

A Story by It's RO!
"

An image which appeared in my mind one night. Seems familiar to me. Maybe I've read or seen it somewhere before but it left an impression on me and I decided to jot it down. If you know where its from or something feel free to bash it and let me know

"

The nights were getting darker. Colder. The warmth of her touch was slowly fading. The love in her eyes had left long before this moment. The words escaping her mouth misconstrued what her heart was telling mine. Although my mind knew what was coming, my heart refused to believe any and all logic. All the foresight in the world wouldn't have helped prepare me for what the purpose of what this talk was. She was telling me that she was leaving but truth was that she had been gone for a while now. She hurried out. The words "good-bye" never got the chance to leave my lips. Instantly we are at the beach dancing in the moonlight, waves crashing at our feet. Her head on my shoulder, I tell her how much this moment means to me. I tell her that this memory will stay in my mind forever, and when I do think back on this moment a smile will always cross my face. The memory fades out as quickly as her car disappears behind the various buildings of our favorite haunt. The smile I promised years before is nowhere to be seen.

© 2009 It's RO!


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice. Its touching.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
1 Review
Added on November 2, 2009
Last Updated on November 2, 2009

Author

It's RO!
It's RO!

CA



About
I've been creating stories for a very long time now. I am making a pledge to myself to be more active in the writing community, in which I will attempt to actually finish more of my writing and post i.. more..

Writing
Alone Again Alone Again

A Story by It's RO!


Chater 1 Chater 1

A Chapter by It's RO!