Home Exchange Cut the Cost of Your Vacation

Home Exchange Cut the Cost of Your Vacation

A Story by Larry Klimczyk
"

Home exchange not only cuts the costing of accommodation but also lowers your budget in some indirect ways too.

"
All of us enjoy getting away from our day to day activities to enjoy a vacation.  This could be to travel to a new location, spend time with your friends or family, or maybe doing your favorite sport or activity like hiking, golfing or skiing.  While we all love going on vacation, it can be expensive.  So how to you make the most of your time off from work and maximize your enjoyment without ‘breaking the bank’?  A home exchange vacation is a great option that can save you a fortune in accommodation costs while providing you and your family and friends with a great place to stay �" ideal for both relaxing and having a great time on vacation.  
In a study with International Vacation Home Exchange, IVHE.com, their members save on average $409 per night while swapping homes on vacation.  For a 2 week vacation this is over $5,500.  Imagine what you can do with an additional $5,500 to spend! Home exchange is good at all times of the year.  Summer vacations are great but so are winter seasons.  Of course if you have the flexibility to travel in the ‘off season’, like most travel, there will an even greater number of choices.  
Home exchange not only cuts the costing of accommodation but also lowers your budget in some indirect ways too. Once you are enjoying staying in a vacation home, you will have the availability to use the whole home: this means a kitchen, garden, pool, books etc. Having a full kitchen means you can cook and prepare food on your own and prevent you from eating out every meal.  Of course you are on vacation, so we would always recommend giving some local restaurants a try.  It is nice though to have the option of staying in when you want.  
Enjoying a spacious vacation home means that your whole family can relax in plenty of space.  You can take time to have evening conversations, maybe play a game or just sit back relaxing with music or watching a movie.  Enjoy quality time with your loved ones with all the comforts of a home. A home exchange will offer you all these comforts at your holiday destination. 
Many vacation homes have a pool or hot tub for you to relax in or enjoy.  Take advantage of all the amenities available without spending extra money.  When home exchanging, ask your hosts about local sights or events.  They will often give you great advice on local attractions for you to see, often these local these will be very economical unlike major tourist sites.  
Exploring home exchange can be very rewarding, giving you a great vacation to remember for years to come, and don’t forget, you will also be saving thousands of dollars in the process.  For more information on home exchange, you can download a FREE Home Exchange Guide at www.ivhe.com

© 2015 Larry Klimczyk


Author's Note

Larry Klimczyk

The above page has been written by an experienced provider of Homes for Exchange arrangements. He has various kinds of Travel Home Exchange programs for those, who love home swapping for local as well as worldwide vacations.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on October 14, 2015
Last Updated on October 14, 2015
Tags: International Vacation Home Exch, Home Exchange

Author

Larry Klimczyk
Larry Klimczyk

London, England, Surrey, United Kingdom



About
Home Exchange with www.IVHE.com and save thousands on vacations! You have a dedicated travel team to organize your luxury home exchanges,You save thousands on your next vacation with home swaps,Have y.. more..

Writing