In Line

In Line

A Story by Mr. C
"

A quick moment between two people. I'd like to think they are still in love but I suppose that is to be determined.

"

Here we are. Standing in line. It seems pretty busy. You look amazing. A very nice printed dress. A small floral design that doesn’t quite look flowery from a distance. Primarily red dominant with a slight poof in the sleeve. I stand behind you as the commotion builds. You look back and we exchange brief smiles with a small side of laughter as we try to navigate in such tight quarters.


The crowd’s push continues and we get closer. I drop a few “Sorry’s” and you wave them off understanding the situation but the look back feels different. I can’t quite put my finger on it. I know I am excited to be this close to you. I feel extra lucky to brush up against your arm. It seems like forever since I last felt your smooth skin.


I catch a hint of that scent I’ve so desperately been missing. Your close proximity fills my senses and I become lost for a moment. My body forgets all of the details surrounding our situation. I begin to get excited. I feel warm. Or is it you? I’m not quite sure at the moment. A bump from the back pushes me into you again. This time you are more aware of my excitement and I am offered another brief smile and giggle. This time with a quick look down at me as your head turns around again.


Did you just back in to me? I think so. My heart beat starts to quicken as I feel you begin to slightly sway your hips. My doubts fizzle out into thin air as I feel your hand find my thigh.  From over your shoulder, I notice a slight bite of your lip and in my emboldened state, I push forward. You feel it. I know it. I saw the surprised quiet gasp as my hardening member makes contact with your toned behind. We hold still for a moment and I grow harder against the thin fabric of your dress. The smile stretching across your face fills me with fire and my hands make their way to your waist. I feel your hands find mine for a moment. I’m not sure if I’ve done too much and worry they are there to remove mine but they don’t. Instead they are there to reassure me to hold tighter and I happily oblige.


I haven’t held you in so long. I feel my body bubbling up on the inside. Heart fluttering fast as a big smile settles on my face. I squeeze tighter hoping this moment doesn’t end. I lower my head slightly getting closer to your shoulder settling into my favorite spot, lost in your beautiful flowing hair watching goose bumps begin to line your neck as my nose grazes your skin. I inhale all of the memories I have of us riding in on your scent and exhale all of the longing that has been building up over the past several months. You feel it as my breath warms your skin and I smile seeing you smile as you close your eyes.

© 2022 Mr. C


Author's Note

Mr. C
Looking for commentary, advice, conversation.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
1 Review
Added on March 2, 2022
Last Updated on March 2, 2022
Tags: close, longing, hold

Author

Mr. C
Mr. C

Moreno Valley, CA



About
Someone with some thoughts I’d like to share. more..

Writing
I'm Fine I'm Fine

A Poem by Mr. C