The Summer Break

The Summer Break

A Book by Aria
"

When a wild party brings together eight Malibu summer breakers, lives will change forever—but before then, true colors will show.

"

Chapters


© 2013 Aria


Author's Note

Aria
Please review and tell me what you think of this story! I just started on here and would be grateful for any feedback, positive or negative! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

The story photo intrigued me, brought me in...and I have to say, if writing is something you're serious about, DAMNIT, GO FOR IT because you are definitely talented. I didn't read that it was a prologue until I finished reading and for that couple of seconds I was cringing at being left hanging...so good to know there is more...but I say you're talented because you seem to have the insight into all the little nuances and the bits and pieces of detail needed in stories---at your age, basically, you're ahead of most.
I'm helping an author almost twice your age with her 4th novel (but self-published, which I'd never do personally) and although she is extremely talented at storytelling, the spelling and grammar lacks. Yours does not and you seem to be okay with putting in the work...EVERY book, for example, needs rewrites (2nd, 3rd drafts, or more). It's tedious as hell and discourages many...which is why over 80% of people that start novels don't finish...and that's just the ones that attempt it. Out of the ones that DO submit to publishers or literary agents, over 90% get rejected, many several times...So much work is involved, but I like to think I know talent when I see it...You will succeed!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


I think it moved smoothing with your word choice to convey your message across,great write and work

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 16, 2013
Last Updated on September 6, 2013
Tags: summer, romance, love, summer love, california, teen, teen fiction, angst, drama, fiction, humor, life

Author

Aria
Aria

AZ



About
I'm Aria. I'm a biomedical engineering student at ASU and I love writing crappy fanfiction and little stories that come to mind. :) more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Aria