Disgust or Arrogance

Disgust or Arrogance

A Story by Jack

Perhaps I am an arrogant a*****e, with the delusional idea that I am somehow superior than those around me. But I am at a great disgust with what lays before me. The world is not what we believed when we were inside the safety of our mothers womb. It is not this land of fantasy, where you can soar above the clouds, and dive beneath the seas. It’s a horrific abuse of knowledge and lack thereof. With constant betrayal in the climb to complete domination, people seem to build their own Earth, inside of the one in which they live. It is the the worlds of 7 billion people all colliding, some swallowing others, while others just crumble under the pressure. It is a place where man will chain his own brother, and send him to burn in hell for eternity. A world of geniuses, super-athletes, chiefs, as the list can go on and on. No one is capable of flaws, or misfortune. There are no followers in the tribes, simply leaders barking commands to nothing. No future in sight, yet somehow tomorrow always arrives. 

© 2018 Jack


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on March 28, 2018
Last Updated on March 28, 2018

Author

Jack
Jack

TX



About
Filling text boxes with words, with no direction. more..

Writing
A Space Cowboy A Space Cowboy

A Story by Jack