Hardwork weds Luck

Hardwork weds Luck

A Story by Jackie Jain
"

Welcome to the wedding of Hard work and Luck. A wedding one of a kind. A wedding that takes place in everyone’s life. Bt like any other wedding, this wedding should also have the permission of parents

"
Hard work, Son of the couple ‘Determination’ and ‘Effort’ , is a very dedicated person. Always known for his sheer ability to complete any work within time, never enjoyed much of life’s pleasures. Grown in a family known for its will power, he never felt he needed someone else to be powerful enough to lead his family.
But as any other human-being he also lacked something that was available in abundant in his soul-mate. Let’s find out how his life became complete and with whom?

Luck, daughter of the couple ‘Fortune’ and ‘chance’ , is a very lucky child. When everyone thought that there will be no child to this couple of Fortune and chance, this girl ‘Luck’ was born. So she is considered as good luck to the family. She was brought up like an angel. She never had to work hard for her living. In fact her smile gave living to many people. This family was very happy and till now it is. But ‘Luck’ always felt that she lacked something. She wanted to prove that she is not just lucky by chance.

One fine day, as ‘hard work’ was tired and disappointed that his work was not fruitful this time. And during the same moment ‘Luck’ was passing by the town to meet her cousin, ‘Hope’. Her 24 by 7 smile was enough for ‘hard work’ to realize what he was lacking. Even after being so hardworking, why he was never happy! He realized he just worked hard. He never took it by smile. He never enjoyed his work. He never left anything to fate. For the first time he left his love story, ( so far one sided) to fate.

Once it happened that ‘Luck’ saw someone in her town, working very hard on something. She asked her should I help you? Then that working person replied, no. You never help people who work. You just help people who play. Who enjoy their life. We are left to die working throughout our life, without any happiness. She then realized her mistake, she used to help everyone, without seeing the ability to work in them. From then, she decided to help only those who worked hard with dedication.

She decided to marry the most hardworking person in the world. Who else can it be! ‘Hard work’, who though loved her, never showed it. Their parents can’t ask for better. They agreed. Finally ‘Hard work’ and ‘Luck’ were happily married. Hardwork with luck, and his work began to become fruitful. He started to smile. Luck along with hardwork realized that she deserves to those who work harder. After 9 months of hard work and luck, a cute child was born to this couple. They named him SUCCESS. Apt. Isn’t it?

From that day, God decided that this love story is unique and decided to feed this program in everyone’s life. So hope that ‘Hard work’ and ‘Luck’ gets married soon in your life.
Thanks for reading. Drink Water.

© 2016 Jackie Jain


Author's Note

Jackie Jain
So how was the wedding?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on January 24, 2016
Last Updated on January 24, 2016
Tags: story, hardwork, luck, marriage, inspiring, success

Author

Jackie Jain
Jackie Jain

Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India



About
Passionate about writing. Always in a mood to write something in a creative way. Pursued B.Tech in ECE branch in 2014 and found the passion for writing while doing it. Love quotes and philosophical th.. more..