The tiger,fox and the deer

The tiger,fox and the deer

A Story by Jackson Lai
"

Don't trust other easily

"

Once upon a time,there is a tiger live in a cave in the deep forest.He was called Tom.And he was sick.He had a best friend,Andy the fox.One day the Andy came in the cave and see the Tom is OK or not.When Tom saw Andy,he knew that Andy can said good things to others.So He asked "Andy my best friend I am very sick now,can you help me to cheat a deer to give me to eat?""You and me are best friends,why would I won't help you."And he went out from the cave and trying to find a deer.Not a hour he found a deer.He ran to the deer and said "Hi Mr.Deer!""Hi Mr.fox!"said the deer.Andy said"The tiger is going to give his the leader to a animal!"The deer asked"Who will do the leader?"Andy answered"The ox is move to slowly,the rabbit is to small,the tiger is very naughty."Then Andy said"I think you are the only one to be the leather of the animal.""Can I do it?"said the deer."Of course you can!"said Andy.And he said"Shall we go to the tiger's cave?""Sure!"said the deer.And they the deer followed Andy to go in Tom's cave.When Andy and the deer is in the cave,Andy pushed the deer in the ground and let Tom to bit the deer until it is died.And the deer died and Tom and Andy eat the deer hapilly.

 

 

© 2012 Jackson Lai


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on July 5, 2011
Last Updated on May 14, 2012

Author

Jackson Lai
Jackson Lai

Hong Kong, China



About
Hi!I'm Jackson!I am a good writer.I can write many storys and poem!I have many best friends!I love running.My birthday is on 7th of July! more..

Writing
Wind Wind

A Poem by Jackson Lai





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114