The huge fly's dead

The huge fly's dead

A Story by Jackson Lai
"

Long time ago,the fly was huge.

"
Once upon a time,in a big cave in the deep forest.There was a huge fly.When it was night,it always come out and eat people.There was a village near the deep forest.Many people were scared of the huge fly.Some of them said"I'm going to move,I don't want to eat by the fly."Some of them said"How can I live here,I don't have any money to live in the city.".........One day the village was on fire.And that night the fly was hungry,but it saw the fire.It thought"Wow!There is many somke!Maybe I will come back tomorrow."And it went back to it's cave.Many people saw the huge fly went away.Now they know what the fly is scared of.It was fire!!So they discused how to kill the fly.One man thought a idea!He said"We can put a fake man at the middle of the street.And when the fly came to catch the man,we can put the fire at the middle of the street!""Good idea!"said the others.And the next day night the fly did came out!He saw the fake man at the middle of the street!It thought"Oh!there was a man at the middle of the street!Today I can eat very full!"And it quickly fly to the fake man and bit him.When it find the man was fake,it was too late.The middle of the street was on fire.One night later the fly was dead.Everyone cheered.Then a big wind blew.Then many small flies were came out from the huge flies body!The fly's babies hasn't been burn!And the small flies were the flies now.  

© 2012 Jackson Lai


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The Fly is ugly!


Posted 12 Years Ago


it is so sweet and i loved your idea
it is childy but great ..
although there is some grammar mistakes but otherwise its so nice
keep going :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 6, 2011
Last Updated on May 14, 2012

Author

Jackson Lai
Jackson Lai

Hong Kong, China



About
Hi!I'm Jackson!I am a good writer.I can write many storys and poem!I have many best friends!I love running.My birthday is on 7th of July! more..

Writing
Wind Wind

A Poem by Jackson Lai