A Bear Called Harry Went To Learn Ice-skate

A Bear Called Harry Went To Learn Ice-skate

A Story by Jackson Lai
"

How does the bear went to learn ice-skate?

"

Once upon a time,there was a bear called Harry.He was called Harry,because he had so much fur.His house was built next to a river,so he can catch fish without walking so far.One cold morning in winter,the river was frozen of the cold weather.He saw two mouse were ice-skating on the frozen river.They were ice-skating very happily.Harry thought that if the mice can learn ice-skating already,why I don't learn it now?So he got his ice-skating shoes and went out.He were them and walked to the river.When he stepped on the river,he slipped down!!!The mice laughed and said"How stupid this bear is!!!"But Harry didn't mind what the mice said.And he continue learning how to ice-skate.He slide and slide down again.And the mice laughed and laughed again.They laugh so much that their eye balls were nearlly falling out!!!!But because of Harry's fur are so thick,Harry didn't bled.At last,Harry learned how to ice-skate and ice-skate happily!!!And the mice was so suprised,that their mouth were nearlly touching on the ground!!!!This story tells you that even you saw something that is very hard and you can't solve it,just try your best!!!And you can do it!!!!!!!

© 2012 Jackson Lai


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
hmm
Oh this is so charming, I really enjoyed this write.
Amazing detail and imagery as well.
Nicely done!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 6, 2012
Last Updated on May 14, 2012

Author

Jackson Lai
Jackson Lai

Hong Kong, China



About
Hi!I'm Jackson!I am a good writer.I can write many storys and poem!I have many best friends!I love running.My birthday is on 7th of July! more..

Writing
Wind Wind

A Poem by Jackson Lai