Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Drug Kitty

Drug Kitty

A Story by Jacob N.
"

An unlikely pair of drug lords end up on a quest to assassinate Trump.

"

Drug Kitty

By: Jacob Nemec

Chapter 1

“Okay class have a good rest of the day!” My teacher bidded us farewell in Spanish. Mrs. Leon was an okay teacher. She taught World history in our middle school. I left the classroom with the rest of the thirteen-year-olds and began my lonely walk home. I lived at an orphanage that was on the same street a few blocks down. The orphanage had some deal with the middle school so that the school would teach us. I was the only one in this program because I was the only kid in my orphanage over the age of nine. Mexico City doesn’t seem to be the safest place, but it’s all right. It has a lot of tall, attractive buildings. The other kids all seemed happy to get home and leave school. I didn't care all that much. When I got home, I would water my catnip plants and sit outside with all the cats to work on my homework.

This will sound strange, but for some reason I’ve always had the telepathic ability to talk to cats. I noticed it when I was about five or six, and a stray cat came to the door begging for food. I knew it was begging for food because it told me, “I’m so hungry can I have some food?”

It didn’t startle me at first. In fact, it never startled me until I realized that no one else could do it.  Instead, I responded to the cat,

“Sure, let me go and ask Anita!” Anita worked full-time at the orphanage. She had long dark hair that was usually pulled back into a ponytail, light brown skin, and a soft round face. She was about twenty-five and had a heart full of charity. She tried to get lots of sleep but most times failed. This was evident from the dark lines under her eyes that were subtly, but usually there. She failed to get as much sleep as she would've wanted due to the twenty children she had to take care of with only some help from volunteers who occasionally came in.

When I asked her for food for the cat,  she gave me a soft no, “Because we have to feed you and the rest of the kids, the kitty can find food somewhere else I’m sure.” I returned to the cat empty handed but, the cat seemed just fine. For the cat had luckily caught an unlucky mouse that had appearingly scurried around the orphanage property.

“Thanks for trying kid! It’s okay I found myself some game!” the cat said to me, mouthful of the mouse. It seemed pretty satisfied with the meal, so I decided to give up.

“Okay, well have a good night then!” I said. I turned around and saw a kid who was two years older than me at the time. He towered over me and looked at me confused. The eight-year-old said,

“Ummm, you do know that cats can’t talk to humans right?” and walked away. I looked back at the cat confused.

“I don’t know what his problem is, we seem to be communicating fine to me.” the cat said and walked off. I guess that my strange connection to cats is what made me start a catnip garden when I was eleven. Anita was very nice and bought me a bag of catnip seeds for Christmas, even though she thought it was a bit bizarre. I started the garden and within a few years I had about twenty square feet of catnip in the front yard area. The ground wasn’t all that great for growing catnip but it worked well enough.  Now, I had about ten to twenty cats at the orphanage at any given time. The other kids eventually became bored of them but they seemed more interesting to me. The kept chattering as they sniffed, licked and rolled around in the abundance of catnip. The talked about things happening in the city, festivals they had recently seen, people beaten-up in alleys, and other various things. But the most talked about thing was the best places to find food. There were a few restaurants closer to the the central part of the city, that would commonly leave the leftovers the customers hadn’t finished on the back door for the stray cats that came there. The orphanage was on the outskirts of town, with fewer pavement and more ground. This worked very well for me because it allowed me to have my catnip garden.

When I finished my math homework, which all of the cats had no interest in helping with, I went inside. Dinner that night was soup, nothing out of the ordinary. I ate next to a few other boys in the back corner of the dining room. Jesus sat from across from me at the four-seat table.

“So, how were the cats today?” he asked cheerfully.

“Eh, they all seemed okay.” I shrugged. He asked this just about everyday. He was short, mildly plump boy with brown-tan skin and short black hair. He was about ten and was the most cheerful kid in the orphanage. He always tried to make conversation or cheer up everyone. And I did appreciate it. He carried on talking to the other kids at my table. I occasionally added some to the conversation, but for the most part I stayed pretty quiet.  

After dinner, it was about 8:30 PM. This was bedtime.  We all climbed into our only pairs of pajamas and went to our bunks. My room had three bunks, and by default, six boys. Jesus was also in my room. The walls were a sort of faded gray color and we had hardwood floors. It had a wooden door that matched the floor in color. It was a very calm and relaxing room.  Before snuggling under the covers like the rest of us had already done, Jesus remained sitting up on his top bunk

“Goodnight Everybody!” he said.

“Goodnight.” we all responded mechanically. He pulled the blue comforter above his shoulders and lay down to sink into slumber. I took a deep breath, and closed my eyes.  Then we fell asleep, knowing that Jesus would be there to say the opposite of what he had just said, in the morning.



Chapter 2

“Good morning everybody!” Jesus exclaimed, waking us all up. It’s not that I minded. I was actually pretty fond of it. It added a bit of color to my normally dull life. That was how I woke up every morning. I put on my school clothes. A light-blue polo and jeans that looked slightly too big and a bit too short on my thin, mildly tall body. I poured myself a bowl of my favorite cereal, a weekly donation from some people, Zucaritas. I later learned that these sugarcoated cornflakes were called Frosted Flakes in America. I slowly ate my cereal as I thought about how the rest of my day would go. After breakfast, I would walk to school and go to language arts, after that, I would have pre-algebra, Then, I would have lunch. For lunch, I would eat hot lunch which probably would consist of soup, something in a tortilla, some vegetable, and a milk carton.  After that, I would sit around with some other boring kids in the corner of the playground and either read or sell catnip seeds. I don’t really know why some kids would occasionally buy them. It kinda felt like I was dealing drugs in a way.  But, this gave me a few pesos a week that I used at the end of the week to buy candy on at a street stand that was only about a block from my school. After recess, I would go to band, then finally, finish the day with World History.

After my breakfast was finished, I grabbed my backpack, which contained four folders, one for each class. Then, I went out the door, waded my way through about five cats, and continued my way to school. On my way, I focused on the sidewalk in front of me and thought about where I would be in the future. I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to be. I made sure I kept my grades up because well, that might be my only chance to go a colledge. If I didn't receive a scholarship then I would have to work at some shop or something and never get a good  career.

I looked around at the man-made scenery. It never really got old, but it did seem less exciting. I still enjoyed it. I made sure to always keep in mind that I may never leave this place. I looked at the mildly tall buildings. Most of them were made out of red bricks. They usually had windows towards the bottom of the front so you could peer through and see the displays. There was a few carts around, but not that many yet. Some stores and shops appeared to be open. I saw people inside sipping coffee and reading the newspaper. Sometimes I would read the newspaper. Anita would read it and leave it on a table in the dining room. It never had anything particularly interesting to me.

When I got to school, I walked into my classroom. I went over to a group of kids talking. I never really talked to anyone, but I wasn't an outcast or anything. I was just kinda there. “Okay class, get to your seats.” said a teacher who I don’t remember the name of anymore.

After a few classes I had lunch. I sat next to the same group of kids as before. They never really tried to talk to me. But they never tried to question my being there if I never spoke. Recess was the same thing. Then I went to band. I played a trumpet that the school let me borrow. I was second chair out of ten trumpet players. The girls who sat on either side of me were kind of friendly.

After a few more classes it was finally time to walk home. I had made a bit of money off of catnip seeds that week. Since it was Viernes or the end of the week, I decided to buy some candy off of one of the venders that was in the streets.  The vender was selling pica gomas, pica fresca, spicy-pepper lollipops, and other various types of candy. I got a brown bag and picked out a few of each. I walked back eating my candy. I made sure to put the rest of it into my bag before I walked into the orphanage. When I got back I saw an unusual sight. All of the kids were outside in the front yard playing with the cats. They were holding on to sticks with string tied on to the end of them. On the other side of the string there appeared to be a mouse made out of an assortment of colored felt, sewed together. “Hey Fabio! We made cat-fishing poles today during class! Here!” greeted Anita before tossing me one of their crafts. “I hope you don’t mind sharing your cats!” she shouted over the laughing of all of the children. It appeared to be quite at turn out. There were at least twenty cats there ranging from small ginger kittens to big, fat tuxedo cats. I was quite fond of this idea, it was fun to play with the cats with the other kids, even if they were quite a bit younger than me. The cats were also pretty happy with it.

“They're so fast!” exclaimed one as a fish dangled above his head.

“I’m pretty sure their fake.” commented another.

“Who cares they taste about the same!” declared a russian blue, a one of the cooler cat breeds who were mostly gray with a slight tint of blue. “Well, mostly.”

I slept pretty well that night, with happy thoughts in my head. I fell asleep knowing that when I woke up I would have no school that day and would be able to cat-fish with all the other kids in the morning.



Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning and stayed in bed. I did like to get my sleep after all. Once I finally decided it was time I opened my eyes. None of the other children were in my room. The light entered filling the gray walls, and dark wood floors, with hope and joy. I un-engulfed myself out of my blankets and fell down carefully, skipping the ladder. I quickly slid into my jeans and a red polo, grabbed my pole, and went outside, welcoming the fresh, crisp, morning air. The scent of tamales and other street foods filled the breeze and added to my enjoyment. I still had a few pesos left. Maybe I could buy something to eat later. But now I had to play with the cats. The children were all playing with the cats already. Yet none of the furry mammals had tired themselves out yet even though they had been playing for at least an hour. Nonetheless, I ran out and started my day on highnote.

During lunch, which tasted especially good with the added endorphins from playing with the cats, the cats seemed to get more tired. Most of them had flopped over and fallen asleep. But there was one on the far side of the lawn. It was a small kitten. It was a gray with darker gray stripes.

I hadn’t ever seen it before which was mildly peculiar. I thought I saw basically every cat in Mexico City. I was the only kid outside since all of the other kids were inside, in the basement, where we had a Nintendo Wii. We barely received that wii. It was a donation from someone. The family had became tired of theirs and they decided to donate it to place that was more in need of it. The only games we had were Mario Kart and Wii Sports. Some kids spent most to all of their time there. I usually never used it. I liked the cats better. They were far more interesting. But none of the cats seemed more interesting than this one. When I got closer I noticed the cat had a thick scent of smoke. And it didn't seem like campfire smoke. It was closer to the smoke you would smell on a ninety year old smoker. I saw a few people like that. Sometimes they were out on the streets with a cigarette in hand. I usually started walking a bit faster. They seemed a bit less trustworthy to me. But this kitten wasn’t as scary. And the smell wasn't quite tobacco smoke either, or at least I thought so. I wasn’t quite sure.

I walked up to the cat that chasing a cat-fishing pole that was not being operated. I grabbed the pole and attempted to entertain the cat. “So how are you today?” I asked.

“Pretty great man!” the cat responded immediately, eyes focused completely on the mouse. I could feel the happiness radiating from the cat. Though I wasn’t quite sure how it was this, happy.

“Why do you smell like smoke?” I asked cautiously.

“I smoke pot quite a bit. I know you might think it's impossible for cats to do that but I found a way to. I use my tail to hold it after I wrap it up with my front paws.” the cat said faster than I had ever heard a cat talk. “If you're wondering, yes I just smoked some like a minute ago, and it’s not just pot, I usually add some catnip in with it. It makes it better. It actually stunts my growth I think. I’ve looked like a kitten for like thirteen years now. Though I guess part of it is the youth shots I occasionally steal from a scientist whose lab is in the other part of the city. By the way do you think I can borrow, well you won’t be getting it back, but can I have some catnip?”

“Umm, ye-yeah sure.” I stuttered.

“Thanks man!” the cat said. “See you later!” and with that, it grabbed about ten stems of catnip with it’s mouth, and walked off to wherever it came from as I watched, staring in awe.



Chapter 4

On, Lunes, or Monday, I was eating my cereal same as always. I wasn’t expecting much for school. It was just going to be a normal day. I finished my cereal, and slung my backpack over my shoulder and started my way to school. I walked through the abnormally large mass of cats outside the door. The cats seemed to come more naturally now. The other kids had gotten catfood and now fed them regularly. This meant that we had much more cats at our house. I after I had waded my way out of the cat army and I continued on my path to school.

Nothing really happened. I just had all of normal classes and did everything I did as I usually did. As I walked home I thought about how everything was always just normal. I guess I wished that my life would change. It got boring just waiting till I turned eighteen. I used to wait till I was adopted but I now knew that wasn’t going to happen. Hardly anybody gt adopted anymore and it was all little kids. I now wondered where I would be in a few years. Five years and I’ll be out of the orphanage. Where would I go then? I really had no idea. I had no interests other than cats I guess. Maybe I would be a veterinarian. But isn’t that a job that girls usually take? I guess not.

When I got home I sat down on the porch. The odd gray kitten who apparently did pot came up to me. He pointed his green eyes at me and perched himself on his back legs while he wrapped his tail around the base of his body.

“Hey mister how come you can talk to cats?” the cat said in a tone which sounded like a dude about twenty and was more of a slacker. It was a tone that seemed to say “nah man no worries,” in more of a reassuring tint to it. It was also full of intelligence and cleverness.

“I don’t really know, I was just born with it I guess.” I shrugged.

“You look alot like someone I used to know, his name was Alejandro Escutia. He was a drug lord who seemed to be pretty nice. I guess I only talked to him while he was high. He smoked the same stuff I did you know, mostly catnip with a bit marijuana. He was actually the one who first made me try it. I was walking down an alley alone and afraid as a young kitten and he picked me up along with some of his buddies and laughed and shoved a piece of rolled up paper with a weird plant inside right into my mouth. When he picked me up I was scared but as soon as I breathed in that smoke I felt just fine. It didn't matter that I had nowhere to go I just felt happy you know?” the cat explained.

“Wait, Escutia, that’s my last name, you don’t think,” I said slowly, extremely curious. Could this rusky cat actually be onto something?

“Yeah actually when I saw you the other day I was pretty sure you were related. You guys have the same facial structure your know? I was kinda hoping that I could get more information out of you and this seems to be enough. I new that this was the orphanage Alejandro dropped off his baby after some lady came and left it as his door. He knew he couldn’t keep a kid around his giant drug house, which, by the way, is still there and I managed to keep the marijuana plants happy every year. It’s kinda like being a farmer. Except, it’s kinda underground the city. Anyways, what are you doing tonight? Do you think you can come out and see what your father started before you were born?” he asked. He remained sitting there as still as a statue. He was perfectly calm. He barely moved his head when he talked because he did’nt really have to.  It seemed that he had thought about these very words a lot before. All sorts of questions rushed through my head. Was my dad really a drug lord? How did he die? Was he actually dead yet? Who was my mom? Was this actually my dad or was it someone else’s? Can I actually I trust a cat who smokes pot? Would I get caught by the police? In the midst of all these unanswered questions I managed to choke out the words, forgetting to say them telepathically,

“Uh, sure.”

“Say kid, you gotta name?” the cat asked me.

“Uh, Fabio.” I said shortly.

“Nice to meet ya Fabio, I don’t really have a name, maybe you can think of something neat to call me, anyways, see you in four hours. Don’t fall asleep!” The cat leaned forward, stretched a bit, and with that the cat walked off to somewhere I would see very soon.


Chapter 5


As I lay awake in bed I wondered when he was coming. He never really gave me a time that he was picking me up. He didn’t really even tell me his name. I wondered why my dad never gave him a name. Maybe he just so high he never had time to think of it. I was pretty sure that all of the kids in my room had fallen asleep. It was ten at night and It was already dark. The blue-white glow of the nightlight in the corner of the room near the door. I wouldn't have needed it but the other kids in my room were a bit younger. I had already devised a plan for when my furry friend would come. I could see the porch from my room since it was right in the front of the building. In fact, I could still hear the cats telepathically babbling to each other in the front catnip garden. As soon as the small, gray, smokey, kitten came I would quietly slip of the top bunk, out the window, and go wherever this mysterious cat would lead me to.

In about two hours, at twelve o'clock, I heard the familiar voice from the kitten. “Okay we should be good to go now, come on out!”

I carefully climbed down, opened the window, and climbed out, leaving a small opening incase I needed to come back in. I wasn't sure if I would. That reminded me,

“Hey, am I ever coming back?” I asked.

“Your choice man, I’ll explain more once we get there. I’ve got quite a place down there. Your dad got some pretty neat stuff from a few of the universities around here. Just follow me and try to not be slow.” The cat started walking and I followed him. He went across the street, and we weaved in and out buildings until we reached a long dark alley. “Alright, watch this!” the cat said ecstatically almost as if he had bought me the best Christmas present in the world. The cat charged up a wall as fast as he could. He got about five feet up a wall before tapping on a brick that opened an oddly placed manhole about two feet away from me. “Yes, he put that there. Luckily, no one noticed that there was a random manhole in the middle of nowhere.” He jumped down the manhole and I followed. There was a ladder that I climbed down that the cat just skipped. It was only about four feet down. I followed the cat down a long narrow tunnel until we came to a wooden door that looked very out of place in the gray, concrete tunnel. When the door the tunnel ended and became a strong concrete wall. The cat walked through a small flap in the bottom that was made from plastic. It was driven into the door with some screws. “Kitty-door.” he said without needing to explain further. I turned the knob above where he entered and opened the door. I peered over the following with awe. There was a large dirt area surrounded in white tiles. On the ceiling were lights that seemed to glow a strange aura. In the dirt it was very obvious what was planted in the nearly 200 square feet of underground farm land. It was completely saturated in marijuana plants.

“Woah.” I said with my lower jaw to the floor. As I stood there with my mouth wide open and the cat perched itself on its back legs and wrapped his tail around his body. He looked at me and said,

“So, I can’t really talk to humans other than you. I want to sell this stuff because I can’t smoke all of it. I don’t really know why I want to sell it, I guess I’m just bored. But I do know a reason you would want to. It’s a lot of money kid. I know it sounds pretty sketchy, and actually, it really is. But, we would make a great team kid just think of all the possibilities!”  I didn't really have anything else to do so why shouldn't I become a drug lord? Sometimes you just gotta choose the unknown, venture into something you know should not end well. Because, if you don’t, what’s life for? The cat was peering up at me with his green eyes full of hope. Hope of a new partner, a new friend. Hope for adventure and excitement. I couldn't say no because I craved it just as much as he did. I looked at him and said,

“Yeah, okay, sounds good!”


Chapter 6


Three years later.


I woke up and looked around me. I was laying on the couch of our hotel in Galveston, Texas. The morning light peered in through the balcony window and complimented the soft, yellow-orange color of the walls. I preferred the couch over the bed, it seemed more comfortable to me. We had been in Galveston for about three weeks now. We had crossed the border about a year ago. Illegally, or course. It’s not like you're allowed to cross the border with a back backed half filled with drugs. Mota was curled up in a ball on my stomach silently snoring. I care fully picked him up, got up off the couch, and placed him on the couch without waking him. I had practiced this enough and was able to do it gracefully enough that he would not wake up. I lift him in the middle of the couch before I went to go turn on the news. I had decided to call him Mota right after we became partners. Mota was a Mexican slang word for marijuana. Although, that wasn’t all we sold. We had a small underground base in New Mexico. There, we had tons of shelves stuffed full of meth, cocaine, and of course, marijuana. We also had some under ground farming space under some organic lights that we acquired. We also had a few stockpiles of ammo there. We didn't really use our revolvers all that much. When we sold to  big organizations I would wear a bulletproof mask and vest. We would travel back and forth from place to place and restock when we needed to. We were traveling merchants. We would usually go hang out by a highschool or college and lean up against the side of the building. Then we would go talk to someone who looked like they might be interested and pretty soon word would get out and we would have plenty of customers. Of course, sometimes the police came. But we usually were able to avoid that if we left fast enough. We had a smart car that fit into a semi-truck that was filled with drugs. We had made our way around the country. Sometimes, venturing up into Canada. There were a surprising number of meth addicts in Quebec. I picked up the TV remote off of the low, chestnut wood coffee table, and turned it on before I made myself a cup coffee. I usually tune it out and left on for background noise but this time, when I turned around, I heard words that drew me back.

“We need to build a wall, and it has to be built quickly!” the words came from a man whose words already had me decided that I hate him. I turned around and saw Donald Trump in the small T.V. I watched with my mouth wide open as he kept talking about his plans that would block us from our frequent immigrations to and from Mexico. He was going to build a wall across the border so that no one could cross. I doubt it would be well guarded but it seemed like more of hate gesture from Trump. A gesture that said that we weren’t good enough. I looked over at Mota, who was still the size of a kitten and still smelled like weed-smoke, and saw that he was staring at the T.V. He had apparently woken up to this.

“Hey Fabio, you know what would be fun?” he asked calmly, and cooly. He kept his head focused on the T.V. while he talked to me.

“What?” I asked, confused at what he would say next. I did’nt really have any idea what he would say after this.

“Let’s assassinate Trump.” he said as he turned his head towards me to look his green eyes into my brown eyes. Assassinate Trump, really?

“Really? Why?” I asked.

“I already told you, it would be fun. Also, we both hate him, and America doesn’t deserve to “be great again”. I think they would be happy to get rid of him. And trust me, cats are really good at assassinations, a cat assassinated Abraham Lincoln you know.” he pointed out.

“Um, wasn't that John Booth?” I said pointing out his historical error. He rolled his eyes.

“No, I’m pretty sure that he was actually a cat in a human costume.” he teased back.

I rolled my eyes.  I looked at him and looked out the window for a bit to think about it. Cars flashed back a forth through the window that were on the road. The clean, gray, carpet  floors in the hotel room due to us not having any stuff were largely highlighted by the sun.

“Whatever,” I said, “Let’s do it.” I smiled as we began our next mission.


Chapter 7


We  sat at the small wooden table planned our assassination-vacation. It wasn't going to be quite a vacation but it would be fun at least. We already knew that it would be no cake-walk. It was hard enough to kill wealthy businessmen. And wealthy businessmen who were running for president were even harder to kill.  Mota sat on the top of the table standing on all his four legs as he leaned. “First we’ll go to one of my friends at Chicago University. He should have some pretty neat stuff that we can borrow. And if needed, a bit of meth should persuade him. Luckily, Chicago is mostly on our way to Manhattan.” Mota said. He slapped his paw down on the Illinois, an average sized state in the middle of the country. Once Mota had lifted his paw, I took a sharpie marker and made a dot on our map where he had showed me. I put it right on the dot that was labeled as Chicago.

“Manhattan?” I asked.

“That’s where Trump Tower is. He and his family live at the top in the penthouse.” he explained. This seemed to raise a problem to me.  I looked for the small dot in New York labeled “Manhattan” and labeled it. I then moved over and marked Galveston, Texas and labeled them be number. I connected my dots and I was happy with our map. It was about two feet wide so we probably wouldn't bother with it ever again but it was nice to have a visual for it.

“And how are gonna get to the top?” I asked.

“Well, we’ll find our way up I’m sure.” he said. He shrugged his front shoulders and and down with confidence.  I guess I knew that he would find a way to ensure that we would  make it up to the top. It seemed like he would be good at this. He had pretty good methods of drug selling after all. My name hadn't been reported on the news once. After all, I didn’t go as Fabio when I was posing as a masked drug lord who had an un-aging kitten. They knew me as Hombre-Gato, which translates to cat man. I know it sounds kinda lame but then again, I didn't really care. I was a drug lord after all. Mota and I control about twenty drug makers in each state. We had our ways of getting rid of it too. Sometimes, when we sold to more powerful people we would use a Semi Truck to store it. And yes, we got away carrying Semi Truck loads full of Drugs. We weren't using our semi truck at the moment though. It was parked in a trailer park for the time being. We were using a small, blue smart car to get around for the time being. We were able to keep it in the semi when we needed to move around huge amounts. When the semi truck ran out of drugs we went back to stock up, and we used the truck to stock up the smart car. If we got in a tight chase then we would break out our Kawasaki Ninja H2R. It could go a top speed of a little over 220 miles per hour. We would be out before they could read our fake license plate number. Yes, we did have enough money for this. Semi-truck-fulls of drugs tend to be worth lots of money. “Well, we best be on our way!” he said.

We started packing up out of the hotel. We didn't have that much stuff. I had a small black suitcase full of jeans and hoodies. Only three changes though. Besides, we couldn't pack that much in a smart car. The reason why we have a smart car apposed to something nice is so we can have room in the semi. Luckily, cats don’t really need anything to be packed. Mota was toilet-trained and liked french fries better than cat food, so he didn't need anything that most cats needed. He had trained himself to act like this so it would be more convenient. He was a drug lord after all.  I picked my hoodie up from besides a desk in the corner of the room behind a lamp.

Once we had finally packed up everything from the room we walked out. We followed the hallway with yellow walls and took the elevator down.  I returned the key and we walked out. Surprisingly, people in big cities never really notice anything odd about a cat walking beside a human being perfectly obedient. I was bright and sunny outside. The blue sky matched the smart car we got into. The sun was at the direct center of the noon sky. Mota took shotgun since he couldn't drive. Then, we drove our way out of the city. We stopped at a McDonald's drive through before we left completely. I ordered a double cheeseburger and a coke. Since Mota couldn't really order, I ordered a medium fry “For the cat, please.” The young woman at the next window eyed the kitten in the front seat as she handed us our food. I placed the fries down next to him on the seat. I unwrapped my burger and ate it with one hand as I drived out of the city. We drove our way out and started heading to the trailer park before we made our departure to Chicago.

We arrived at the Trailer Park about an hour later. I got out of the door and opened up the ramp to the inside of the Truck. It revealed a large stack of cardboard boxes and a neon-green motorcycle that was held securely by a stand. The motorcycle showed it meant business. It was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. It’s thick black wheels were excellent for sharp turns. The pushed back seat was necessary for a proper riding position at high speeds. The small gray-stained windshield looked like it would protect your from stuff that didn't quite hit you helmet. My black, over the head helmet was sitting besides it on the floor in all of it’s glory.  I got back into the car and carefully drove it up and into the the truck. We then got out of the car and climbed into the red front of the truck. I had to help Mota because the door was too high up. I shut the doors then, we made our way onto the highway and began our one thousand, one hundred, and thirty mile drive to Chicago.

Chapter 8

I had been driving for what seemed like eternity now. It was now twelve in the afternoon. I looked at my phone that was on my stand being used as a gps. I had a Samsung Galaxy Note 7. It was a highly controversial phone because it was an extremely good phone. However, it also had a chance of setting on fire due to a problem in the batteries. They were letting you return them but I decided that I would rather keep it. I didn't have time to turn it in. Besides, It had worked for me all this time. I didn't really think that it would have a high probability of burning up. I also liked having the built-in stylus. I sipped from the energy drink besides me. I didn't think I could go for much longer. I would eventually have to pull over. This was one disadvantage to having a cat as a partner. He couldn´t really drive. Well, it probably wouldn't be a good idea anyways. Mota was sitting besides me curled up in a ball, snoring the day away. The gps said that there was only another four hundred miles to go. I decided I could manage. It didn't make much sense to me to stop now. I would need some more caffeine though.


A few hours later I had gotten it down to a hundred miles. Mota woke up promptly. He stretched out a bit and said (telepathically of course), ¨Well you look well.¨ I looked at the top mirror. My longer, black, slightly-curled hair was still perfectly in place. I looked down to my eyes. The large dark circle under my eyes were largely noticeable, even though my skin was very tan. My eyes were so swollen that I nearly looked like Emperor Palpatine. I looked absolutely terrible. I guess I had been driving for quite a while now. I enjoyed driving down the road and thinking. I had a lot to think about as I zoomed passed the trees on the side of the road. I grabbed another five hour energy from the middle console, unscrewed it and gulped it down.


¨That should work.¨ I smiled. Mota went started to go back to sleep besides me. I suddenly realized that I had no idea who we were going too. I didn't know anything about this guy who went to Chicago University. ¨Hey, how do you know this guy? Also, what's his name?¨ I asked. I guess it never occurred to me who this guy was and why we were going to him. I usually just listened to Motas suggestions. It always worked out that way. Mota always made good decisions.


¨I met him online when I was playing Team Fortress 2. His name was PikaPika9112. He was high when I was playing with him.¨ he said.


¨Wait what!?¨ I exclaimed. I was surprised. He had met this guy online? When did he start playing video games. I was a little worried about the whole only-met-online thing


¨He can't be that unreliable we chatted with kik a few times and he seems legit. He should know that we're coming.¨ he said defensively.


¨Well, I was´nt too concerned about the stranger danger type deal so much as surprised. When were you playing video games?¨ I asked.


¨Oh, sometimes when I have nothing to do at night when you're asleep, I hop on your laptop. I don´t play a whole lot of hardcore games though, laptops are not designed for kitty paws.¨ he said.  He looked at his paws and shook his head in disappointment. Wow, this cat just kept on surprising me. You would think I would have gotten used to the secret behaviors of cats by now but no, cats play videogames, good to know. Mota went back to sleep while I drove the last few miles.


Chapter 9


¨Well this is it!¨ I said as we pulled to the house slightly off campus. It had greek letters on the front door and some other symbols that I didn't care to read. The house had blue siding and a darker blue roof. It had two-stories and seemed to be a pretty big house. I imagined quite a few guys were living there. We jumped out of the car and started towards the house. ¨


¨Wait! We need to bring an offering!¨ Mota reminded me. I sighed and opened up the back of the trunk area. I walked in and grabbed a box of Frosted Flakes. Only it wasn't cereal inside. It was crystal meth. I hopped out and shut it. We walked up, Mota half running to keep up wit me, and knocked on the door. The guy who answered seemed to be about twenty years old. He was a bit older than me but I didn't really care. I looked a bit more towards the seventeen side of the spectrum so I probably didn't look like a kid to him. I had considered growing a beard to make myself look older but, I decided not to. Daniel had long, dirty blond hair. His curly bangs touched the top of his thick black glasses. He was wearing a long-sleeved, tan, henley shirt and brown pants. He had Adidas sandals on his feet over his socks.


¨Hey! we were looking for a guy who goes by PikaPika9112 on Team Fortress 2 does he live here?¨ I asked. The guys smiled.  At least he seemed happy to see us. I could hear all sorts of laughing coming from other rooms of the house. I had reason to believe  that the other members of the fraternity were smoking pot right now. Fraternities usually bought a lot of weed from us.


¨That´s me! Are you Motacat5042?¨ he asked. I looked down at Mota.


¨Actually, that´s him.¨ I said. The guy stared at Mota, jaw down to the floor. Mota held up his paw and waved like a human would. It was an unnatural move for a cat but it got the point across that we weren't messing around. He meowed to pretend to say hi. His green eyes staring directly into Daniel's eyes. The guy stared at Mota, jaw down to the floor.


¨Uh, wow! I guess you told me that you were kinda furry. I thought you meant that you were a furry you know? Like you dressed up in animal costumes. I guess that makes a little more sense how you said that you telepathically communicate with your friend. So you guys communicate through telepathy?¨ He seemed to had recovered from his surprised phase and went back to his geeky side. He moved his hand onto the doorway and folded one of his legs to lean on it. He was smiling more on the left side of his face than his right like he was still marveling in disbelief. He clearly had decided he believed us and would most likely help us.


¨Yeah, It was something I was born with. Now we just travel around selling drugs. We came to you because we want to assassinate Trump and we need some gear.¨ I explained. Daniel pushed up his thick, black glasses over his nose and continued to smile.


¨Well you came to the right guy! I don't care for Trump too much so it's fine if you get rid of him as long as you don't get me in trouble¨ he said.  ¨But it will come at a pretty hefty price.¨  I knew that we would easily meet this request. I opened the top of the box to reveal the deep, blue crystals. The guy gawked at the drugs. ¨Uh...um..that works. I´m Daniel by the way.¨ he said. He stopped leaning on the doorway and held out his hand to me.


¨I´m Fabio and this here is Mota.¨ I smiled. I took his hand and shook it. He then knelt on the ground and held his hand out to Mota. Mota reached out his paw and Matt shook it. It was a friendly gesture that seemed to be Daniel showing him he considered him just as equal to any human. He lead us into the house where his friends were on the couch obviously high on something. My prediction had been correct. Daniel explained that he didn't care too much for weed so he was the one who was´nt high in case someone came to the door or something like that. Now, he had plenty of Meth to last him well into the next few years. He led us up a staircase and into a room, which I assumed was his, and motioned for us to sit on the bed. His room showed how much of a geek he was. His desk had a high-techy looking computer and a triple-monitor setup. I assumed the setup cost him well over three thousand dollars. The walls were a calming blue that was lit up by a lamp in the corner that was giving off blue light. He opened his closet and revealed what we came for. There were a few guns and dangerous looking suits. The suits were black with some thin black plating. Though, I had reason to assume that the suits offered plenty of protection. He sat down in his desk and typed something into his computer and something in the corner of his room started. I assumed it was a 3D printer. But I was pretty sure that 3D printers were usually a bit slower. This one seemed to be light years faster than the ones I had seen on YouTube. It finished what it was printing in about a minute. Daniel pulled out what seemed to be another body armor suit except it was in a size meant for a cat. He also pulled out what appeared to be a small black poncho.


¨Gentlemen, this is your mission apparel!¨ He laid it out on the bed next to where we were sitting and held up each piece when he explained what it was. ¨This is a body suit. It was designed to be flexible and maneuverable. They also offer plenty of protection. “ It sure looked flexible and maneuverable, but I didn't think it looked like it would provide very much protection. I hoped it would prove me wrong. Here are your helmets. May be a little snug but they also have laser vision built in.¨ The helmets were a dark gray color. They had small, rectangular slits of eye holed and had some sort of glass in front of them, protecting the eyes. At the bottom, the front of the masked had a slanted, chin-like structure and five slits that I assumed were breathing holes. ¨The window of which you see out of uses sensors which sense when you want to ¨zap¨ something with it using neurological sensors. I already had this one built for a cat as a science experiment. May I add that it did not go well. The cat almost killed the entire seagull population on campus. These here look like ordinary ponchos.¨ Held up the black hooded poncho-looking things. ¨But they have technology which bends light in a way so that it looks like it and and anything inside it is invisible. It is activated by pressing this button.¨ He pushed the buttons on both of the ponchos, human-sized and cat-sized, and they disappeared. He put them down and then picked up two pistols. ¨These guns are laser cannons. I like to call them PLC for portable, laser cannon.  It should be enough to put a hole in a cement wall in under two seconds. Fabio, you should be able to do some damage with these. There are jetpacks built into the suit, they are also activated by your brain. If anything goes wrong, push the button in the top left of your suit and a parachute will pop out.¨He pointed to the red button that was slightly below the left shoulder. He also pointed to the one on the cats suit which was in the same place.


¨That´s it!¨ he said. I was glad.

¨Okay, sounds good! Goodnight!¨ I said. And with that, I flopped onto the bed I was sitting on, stretched myself out, and fell asleep on top of all of the gear.  After all, I had been up for over twenty four hours.


Chapter 10


We waved to Daniel before we sped of on our motorcycle. I hardly ever got to use it. It was about two in the afternoon. We planned to reach Trump Tower in Manhattan in the evening. We had left everything except what was necessary for the mission at the Daniels fraternity house. We would retrieve it once Trump was gone. I had my phone tucked away in the upper left pocket right by my heart. It was a fairly big phone so I could feel it as I moved. But I needed it in case I needed to call someone to get out of a tight squeeze. I got onto the highway and sped off only reaching about eighty miles per hour. I was going faster than all of the other cars and it felt so extremely fast! I hardly ever got to use it. I was hoping I'd  be able to try its 220 mph limit today. Mota was sticking his helmeted head out of a my backpack.  I wondered if Trump Tower was heavily guarded. It probably was. I knew the plan by heart.  Our plan was basically to get to the top and take out Trump. It was short, yes, and not well thought through, but it was flexible. It was the most flexible plan ever. We would try not to kill anyone we didn't need to. Mota and I didn't really like to kill people. So we never did. I guess that´s not how most drug lords act but, then again, most drug lords aren't cats or teenagers.


About four hours later we were in front of Trump Tower. I parked at a nearby store so that I could easily get back for get away. I took of my motorcycle helmet and replaced it with my mission helmet. Mota hopped out of my backpack revealing his black, incredible suit and helmet. The suit even had covering for his tail! His helmet clearly showed his kitty-ears. I looked at myself in the mirror and noted that I looked just the same. We looked awesome! It was time to finally kill Trump. I nodded to Mota and we walked towards the building. I still had my back pack with me. I wouldn't take anything out till we got through the doors. We were already getting weird looks from people on the streets. Trump Tower looked amazing. It was obviously a wonder of modern architecture. I had studied the the building online with Mota. The first five stories were public space. But that's  not where Trump would be. The next fifty stories or so where work spaces. Hopefully, we could find an elevator that would lead to the top three floors. That´s where Trump and his family would be. However, Trump's son was out a Justin Bieber concert as Trump had posted on his Twitter about two hours ago. I´m sure his family wouldn't mind him dieing. At least I hoped so. I was mostly sure that I was doing more good than bad. Once Trump was dead, I would find out. We walked through the front doors that read ¨Trump Tower¨ I looked around. There were still quite a bit of people here. I pulled out the ponchos and we put them on. We pushed the buttons and immediately became in visible but we could still feel each other's presence due to our telepathic abilities. I looked around. The whole place was huge. It was all made out of brown granite and there were escalators galore.  There were dozens of restaurants and shops. The whole place was filled with lots and lots of people. I was actually quite fond of the place. We walked forward and started on the escalators. We traveled up five of them.  I looked around when I was on the escalators that surrounded either side of the room. There were five floors that you could see all from the bottom since the taller floors were around and attached to the walls. Once we got up,  there was an elevator at the far end  with a card scanner.


¨Do you think the app can get through that?¨ I asked Mota worryingly. I had an app from a while ago that most criminals used to get past electronic security locks. It was called flappy bird. Also it was disguised to look like the recently dead game Flappy Bird. However, if you put it up to an electronic sensor of any kind, it would hack through it and disable it or log in to the best account possible.


¨Daniel said it probably would.¨ Mota shrugged. We walked quickly over to the elevator.  Unfortunately, I accidentally stepped on the back of my pancho revealing my body as it came of. It wasn't the worst thing that could happen but it was nicer to be hidden. An old lady looked at me almost like she was offended. She had grabbed her purse up to her chest almost like she was defending herself. I looked over at her through my mask and said,


¨Sup.¨ I could feel her eyes on my back as I unzipped my pocket, opened up the fake flappy bird game, pressed it up to the sensor, and walked into the elevator. So far so good.


¨Smooth.¨ Mota commented as I pressed the button labeled 55.


¨Id please Mr.Trump.¨ a female voice said out of nowhere. A small tray opened up that looked like a place to put an electronic card of some sort. I looked down at Mota.


¨Try it!¨ He encouraged. I pulled out my phone and placed it on the tray.


¨Thank you, Mr.Trump!¨ the voice said. I let out a sigh of relief. I couldn´t believe I had gotten this lucky! ¨Playing play list: Mexicans are Dumb¨  I thought,

“Okay, now I remembered why we were killing this guy.” as some music started playing.


¨Lets gather round the campfire and sing our campfire song, our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song!¨ I quickly recognized the tune. And couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was a song from a kids T.V. show that was actually scientifically proven to make you dumber. Mota apparently had seen some Spongebob too.


¨Oh my gosh that´s hilarious! Trump is such an idiot!¨ he laughed. We laughed so hard it brought us to the floor. I slouched into a corner with my hand on my chest. We laughed away.  Mota was stretched out on the marble floor. He was´nt quite laughing, he was actually purring. But that was as close as he could get. Suddenly, one of the buttons lit up. Floor fifty three. And we were so close too! The doors began to open revealing a man in a suit and tie, that was holding a suitcase.


¨Hola?¨ I greeted him.


Chapter 11


The man quickly grabbed a fire hydrant that was next to the door. The elevators turned on red lights and were immediately disabled for transportation. A loudspeaker blared ¨CODE RED! CODE RED! EVERYONE PLEASE EVACUATE THE BUILDING!¨

¨Really!¨ Mota complained. I quickly grabbed my the taser out of my backpack and tased the man. He deserved it. Couldn't he have just screamed and ran away? Well, that would probably be his next move. We got out of the elevator and looked around. We saw people running out of the emergency stairs across the room. ¨Let´s just go through the ceiling.¨ Mota suggested. He looked up and green jets of light immediately came out of his eyes. I guess the laser vision worked after all. Mota burned a hole near the wall. Then, he ran right up the wall and into the the next floor.

¨Hey no fair!¨ I wined. ¨I can't do that!¨  

¨Who says you can't?¨ he suggested. I hadn't thought of that. Maybe there was more to this suit than I thought. I looked up and willed the to make a bigger hole. The lasers came easily almost as if it was a part of my body. I made the hole a bit bigger and climbed up the wall. Shure enough, my hands and feet stuck to the wall and I was able to climb up and onto the top floor.

¨Wait,¨ I said to Mota who was sitting on his hind legs watching me. ¨I need to try the stronger ones.¨ If my eye-lasers could go through a ceiling, these ones probably could pack quite a punch. I pulled the PLCs out which appeared to look identical to a pistol. I aimed one at a nearby computer monitor and pulled the trigger. A beam of light about three inches in diameter came out as long as I held it. Which was not very long. When the light was away I looked at the damage. A perfectly round hole was placed through the monitor and everything about twenty feet behind it.

¨That should get him!¨ Mota decided. ¨Also, I just remembered something important. We could have just flew through.¨ Mota pointed out.

¨Oh yeah!¨ I remembered. I decided to have a little fun regardless of the commotion. I grabbed my PLC and mowed down absolutely everything in the room. Every desk, every chair, every computer, everything. When I was done the floor was covered with some rubble and black ashes.

¨May we proceed?¨ I asked Mota.  Looking down at my foot-tall-best-friend.

¨We better.¨ he said. I looked up and quickly carved a hole. The circle crashed onto the the floor in front of us and shattered into pieces. The jetpacks worked the same way. We willed ourselves to fly and it happened. I wondered how Daniel was able to cram the small cylinder that was exploding with fire on my back into the suit. We were lucky we got this stuff. We flew up onto the floor and looked around.

¨Woah.¨ I said. It was way cooler in person. I was surrounded by luxurious walls and seventeen karat gold accents. The floor was a deep brown marble along with the walled that were identical to the public floors. I saw some stairs that led to family room with a few couches and a really big T.V. It was an open place that was still connected to the floor we were standing on but was a little bit raised for luxury.  There were artworks scattered along the walls. They each seemed to be worth as much as the amount of weed we usually had in our smart car. I looked down a hall and saw two men standing there. They were wearing black suits and sunglasses. Why were they wearing sunglasses? It was´nt that bright! I guessed that they decided it fit their jobs better.

¨Stop right there!¨ One of them shouted. The other didn’t seem to care to let us stop. He raised up his black pistol, aimed it at my chest, and pulled the trigger.


Chapter 12


I waited to die. Then, I realized I wasn´t dead. I opened my eyes and got out of my cringing position that was and attempt to cover my vital organs from the bullet.  What happened? Then it hit me, this suit was bullet proof! I laughed and aimed my PLC at him. The two men ran away as quickly as they could and I didn’t have to fire.

¨Well, now we know it works!¨ proclaimed Mota.

¨Yep! Now we should be free to kill Trump!¨ I said.

¨Good evening boys!¨ a familiar voice said. It wasn't familiar in the sense of it was someone I knew. I had only heard it on T.V. I looked over. There he was. Donald Trump was standing on the small flight of stairs by the family room in a black tuxedo and a red tie. How did he know Mota was a boy?  And the best part was, he was perfectly vulnerable. I raised up my PLC at him.

¨Any last words Trump?¨ I asked triumphantly.

¨Yeah,¨ he said. ¨Mexicans are stupid and should all die.¨ He had clearly heard the Mexican accent in my voice. He pulled out his phone and pressed a button of some sort. Pieces of metal flew from all directions. The encircled him in a tornado and left him in a giant mech suit. He now looked about thirteen feet tall. He had giant legs that were gray and made out of metal. His torso, although metal, had a six pack and was wider than he normally was. His arms were just as big to fit the proportions. A glass dome went over his head protecting it from any danger. The floors above us moved back. The floors  and furniture moved back to the very rim of the building.  It had turned into what had seemed to be a giant battle arena. Mota, apparently, had still kept his calm through all this.

¨I think he was planning for an assassination of some sort.¨ he commented. I had reason to believe he was right. Trump now stood about ten yards away from us looking more menacing than I ever thought he would get.

¨Any last words you dirty Mexican?¨ he cackled. I took the opportunity to shoot. Sadly, all it did was leave a dark circle in his silver mech suit. He laughed again through the glass dome over his head. Then he aimed his giant arm at us and the ar flew towards us. We both jumped out of the way just in time. But my backpack, unfortunately was not on well enough and was now obliterated. The arm flew back to Trumps body and he took aim again. This time, at Mota. Mota simply ran to the side. He charged at Trump at full speed and used his jetpack to get an extra good launch towards Trump's head. He rammed his helmet up against the glass dome and flew backward. There was a crack about six inches wide.

¨It's the only way!¨ he explained. I tried his method and succeeded leaving a bigger crack in the helmet. Trump roared in anger. He pointed his arm at Mota and a machine gun barrel came out of the top of arm. He chased Mota with the rapidly firing bullets. Mota kept out running them but could´nt find the opportunity to attack. I took advantage of the moment since Trump’s back was turned to me. I shot at the back of his suit and a part fell off. A black liquid started spraying out and quickly emptied itself.

¨Ha! I have more than one rocket fuel tank!¨ he said. Rocket fuel! Geez, Trump sure had gotten himself a nice weapon.  I tried the PLC on the glass dome to no avail. I charged at him again. This time, I was not so lucky. His fist met me right in the face. I flew back about fifteen yards and hit a couch that had been moved to the side. I looked up just in time to see the same thing happen to Mota and he flew towards my direction. In the top corner of my view I saw the green letters, ¨LASERS BROKEN¨ and I realized that I had somehow lost both my PLC’s too. A giant cannon came over Trumps head and pointed at us. A female voice started counting down from ten till what I assumed meant we would die.  No! I couldn’t allow this! But how could I save my best friend and I now? Suddenly I felt something really hot, almost burning,  in my top left pocket. My Note 7! I pulled it out and saw a small orange flame in the top right corner. It was burning! The screen had a black spot where there was already damage done. What a convenient time! I grabbed Mota in my arms and jumped on top of the couch. I aimed at the puddle of rocket fuel by Trumps feet and threw my phone at it. At the same time, I jumped backward out the window and crashed through it. I moved back for a little while waiting for something. Then, I felt a shockwave course through my body.  I watched as the top few floors of the building blew up in a beautiful, firey explosion.  A bit if debris shooted out from the stuff that was already gone. A burst of joy exploded in my mind as big as the rocketfuel had. But I wasn’t done yet. I pulled my parachute and my falling slowened. I saw the police circled around the building. Luckily, there were no Police anywhere else and we had a clear get away to the motorcycle. The parachute retracted and I jumped on the bike and started it. Mota, who had regained consciousness during the explosion jumped on my back and held tightly around my neck as we zoomed off. We got a head start over the police. I pulled the throttle all the way back and quickly got going at two hundred and twenty miles per hour. I never felt more alive! I dodged cars and signs left and right until I made my way out of the city, and out of sight of the police.


Chapter 13


¨Well I guess my inventions were well used!¨ laughed Daniel. We had made our way back to the his Fraternity in Chicago to celebrate. Actually, we mostly just needed the truck back. But it was nice to celebrate a bit after such a big accomplishment. We were in the living room and Daniel and I were sitting at the counter of the personal bar area.

¨Yeah, It worked pretty well!¨ I laughed back. Daniel puffed out some more smoke. He was already well into his stockpile. Everyone else was smoking too. Mota had completely let loose and was now as high as an airplane. I shook my head as I saw Mota roll up what had to be at least his seventh. I breathed in a bit of mine and continued the conversation. I told him about how well all of the gear worked. I described how cool it was to be able to fly and shoot lasers from my eyeballs.

¨Did I tell you? I used my Note 7 to blow up the tower!¨ I told him.

¨Wow! I was wondering how you did that without any bombs. Did it just happen to set on fire?¨ he asked.

¨Yeah! I felt something in my pocket and when I realized it was on fire I threw it at the rocketfuel that he used to power the suit!¨ I exclaimed. After that, Daniel gave me a new phone.

¨This one, will blow up on your command. It’s trained to your voice and all you have to saw is, okay Note 7, blow up!¨ I took the phone gratefully. This phone reminded me of the phone that killed Donald J. Trump. The phone felt grate in my hands! Actually, everything felt great! We partied nearly all night until we had to sleep from.

   When I woke up, I pulled out my phone to check the news. It was two days after the incident had occurred. The article said that the only person killed was Trump. That was good. It also said that the top seven floors were gone and Trump tower was on renovations again. The security cameras had also been destroyed and the only witnesses only could say what the intruders were wearing. The article also mentioned that people were posting all over social medias about how happy they were that Trump was gone. Hillary Clinton had apparently laughed at the news of her competitors death. It quoted Melania Trump publicly announcing that she had only married Trump for the money and that his youngest son didn’t ever really like him either because of how old he was and how he was always working. Mota had apparently been peering over my shoulder the whole time.  

¨Well, we did it.¨ he said.

¨I guess we better hit the road!¨ I said. At about six o'clock in the evening, we were out the door and on our way to restock. I started the truck and turned over to mota, who was sitting on his back legs in the front seat.

“Mota, you’re the best friend, partner, and pet I could ever ask for.” I said from my heart.

“Fabio, you too. Other than the pet part. Your father would be extremely proud of you. And for the record, if it hadn't been for you, I would still be just a lonely alley cat in Mexico City.” he responded. I put pushed the gas petal and we went off into the sunset.


THE END











© 2016 Jacob N.


Author's Note

Jacob N.
Yeah I don't really like my title. This is my essay for my 8th Grade English class. It was pretty fun to write. I don't think that the grammar is all perfect so try to ignore the mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on December 8, 2016
Last Updated on December 8, 2016
Tags: cats, trump, drugs, marijuana, meth, litfam, note7, assination

Author

Jacob N.
Jacob N.

About
I'm in 8th grade and I wanted to post my essays more..