Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Through his eyes

Through his eyes

A Story by Jadey
"

This is from a childs point of things looking at one of the most important people in his life. This is featured on my blog as well. My blog is http://www.jadey73.blogspot.com

"

Through his eyes

 

Through his eyes he saw everything. He didn't miss a beat. He may not have spoken much but, he knew all too well what he saw and what went on. He loved his family. He adored his siblings. He was adored by all.

Through his eyes, I often wondered just what did he think of this big place? The big place known as home. The place he awoke to and went to bed to every night. Did he think everything was funny? Did he see all the vibrant colors? Did he see the muted colors? Did he understand the differences between big and little?

Through his eyes he saw love, laughter, and lots of people who would do everything and anything for him. They carried him, talked to him, taught him many things. Now today he has given her a valuable lesson.

Walking to the kitchen while carrying him, she looked at him and had many of the random thoughts posted above but, while further watching him she realized that all she had done for him, and everything she continues to do he notices. He loves her unconditionally. He thinks she is the funniest, most beautiful person he has seen. She makes him smile when he is sad, she makes him laugh just because, she gives him kisses whenever and just because, she knows how to make him stop crying and she is always there.

Through his eyes she is a teacher, a friend, a nurse, but most of all she is his mom.

© 2008 Jadey


Author's Note

Jadey
I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think that is the one love we never fear losing, it is eternal and lucky are those who still have their Moms. Posted at the right time, as Mothers Day is just around the corner, I loved the sentiment in this, very nice.
Antony

Posted 16 Years Ago


I enjoyed this very much, both the topic and the style.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You set yourself up nicely here. It is very soothing to read. Simple and yet in a way complex at least. For a child their world is small but the people that effect them the most make the greatest impact down the road. Again well done.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 1, 2008

Author

Jadey
Jadey

MA



About
Hi my name is Jadey and I am 34 years old. I have a passion for many things. Most of all I would like to meet new people with the same interests. I am fun, and outgoing, and flirty. I have several.. more..

Writing
My Breath My Breath

A Poem by Jadey


Just do it Just do it

A Story by Jadey


My Heart My Heart

A Poem by Jadey