we were created to find each other.

we were created to find each other.

A Story by Unknown

i heard this song, and my heart stops when i hear it, because it reminds so much of how i feel for you. look:

 

'we were created to find each other, our fate written down for us to love forever, our hands locking tight as i look in to the eyes of that one special person who would complete my life, you were the one i chose out of all the rest, the one that i will cherish and put in all my best, just to stay in your arms as you hold me tight, cuz' baby bein' with you just feels so right.'

it's amazing, because the feel of your hands on me feel so natural, like it's a part of me not like another person. our souls braided together. our emotions bound forver. i love knowing that we're so easy to be with, i don't have to try to smile around you, why would i, i love you too much, oh i can't stop telling you, thinking of you, i love you. i love you, baby, i love you, i love you. please say you love me, too.

© 2012 Unknown


Author's Note

Unknown
be honest. whatcha think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is very honest...and also quite adorable. Keep it up! I'll have to read more of your writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


:) this is very sweet. to be honest i have never felt this way, becuase i have never been in love but this is how i imagine it would feel. great work :)
- mariah

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 25, 2012
Last Updated on March 25, 2012

Author

Unknown
Unknown

san juan, Puerto Rico



About
i like to write...and put my hidden emotions, and covered up thoughts out there. more..

Writing
D E A D D E A D

A Poem by Unknown