Your Glass Chess Piece.

Your Glass Chess Piece.

A Story by jadine

I am a glass chess piece. I want more than anything for you to be the one who holds me. And you did. I trust you. With my whole heart. With every fiber of my being. It was you. And it was nice. You held me. You cared for me. You loved me. I was truly happy. When I needed you, you were there. You never let me fall. You always held me up. You were good for me. And so was I for you. And for that, I am so grateful. For eight months plus two introduction months, I felt safe. So admired. So secure. Until one day, I wasn't. One day, you just dropped me. Completely let me go. You no longer wanted to hold me. There was no warning. I was falling. There was nothing I could do or say. I felt small. Like nothing. Totally insignificant. Without realizing it, you took everything from me. You had every ounce of power. And I had none. Now what? This is up to you. There are no moves for me to make. What I do and say is irrelevant. I am merely your glass chess piece that you must decide the fate of. If I am broken, then there is still a possibility to fix me. To fix us. With enough time and effort, you could save this. However if I am shattered, then there is no possibility of a second chance. We are over. We are done for. Once again, I surrender myself to you. All of my trust. All of my love. Every fiber of my being. It is still yours, if you'd like. Please choose wisely.

© 2019 jadine


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I could really relate
I was there, too many times

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on May 26, 2019

Author

jadine
jadine

CA



About
I'm a 20 year old girl that likes to read for fun and write about her feelings sometimes. more..

Writing
Ode to Myth Ode to Myth

A Poem by jadine


Love-Hate Red Love-Hate Red

A Story by jadine