WHAT IS MEDICAL MARIJUANA ?

WHAT IS MEDICAL MARIJUANA ?

A Story by jamesbrowny
"

A medical marijuana card (commonly known as an "MMID" or "marijuana card") allows patients to go into a medical marijuana dispensary and buy marijuana to treat their medical condition.

"

For years, marijuana has been taken as a recreational drug. Recently, its medical properties have been discovered, and health practitioners utilize it to treat specific conditions and relieve symptoms associated with certain illnesses such as; cancer, insomnia, depression, anxiety, HIV/aids, glaucoma, and arthritis, migraine, etc. THC AND CBD are the significant compounds in marijuana, with CBD being the more prominent of the two compounds for use in treating patients.

 

MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD

 

A medical marijuana card (commonly known as an "MMID" or "marijuana card") allows patients to go into a medical marijuana dispensary and buy marijuana to treat their medical condition. The state issues the medical marijuana card to patients qualified for medical marijuana. You might be thinking of how you can get qualified for a medical marijuana card. Certain conditions allow you for a medical marijuana card; these conditions are; cancer, depression, insomnia, anxiety, cancer, glaucoma, inflammatory bowel diseases, chronic pain, arthritis, etc. A doctor has to go through your medical record to approve you for a medical marijuana card. When the medical marijuana doctor has gone through your medical record and found you eligible for a medical marijuana card, the medical marijuana doctor can now recommend medical marijuana.


Benefits of Medical Marijuana Card in a Legal State


States across the country are beginning to legalize the use of marijuana for both medicinal and recreational usage; many may wonder how it applies to medical marijuana dispensaries and medical marijuana cardholders. Are there any real benefits? The answer is that medical marijuana cardholders have many tangible benefits. From treatment to access and affordability, patients will receive widespread support to continue their care in the medical field of marijuana practice.

 

Fees and taxes

 

The main advantage that many state hospitals offer is the low cost for their patients. This is most beneficial for people who depend on marijuana for their health problems. Medical marijuana cards allow patients to get medicines at a lower price, making medical care more affordable and more accessible.

 

Potency limits:

 

The potency of marijuana is vital for the health of medical marijuana patients because some people need a higher quantity of marijuana than others. While a recreational dispensary cannot be flexible and have to act within guidelines, with your medical marijuana card, you can get medical marijuana at a medical marijuana dispensary at a higher potency.

 

Underage patients:

 

Children with health conditions that require the use of medical marijuana cannot buy marijuana at any dispensary without their medical marijuana card. The medical marijuana card enables the child to get their treatment from a medical marijuana dispensary with a caregiver's assistance. 

© 2021 jamesbrowny


Author's Note

jamesbrowny
You might be thinking of how you can get qualified for a medical marijuana card. Certain conditions allow you for a medical marijuana card Jacksonville Florida; these conditions are; cancer, depression, insomnia, anxiety, cancer, glaucoma, inflammatory bowel diseases, chronic pain, arthritis, etc.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on April 12, 2021
Last Updated on April 12, 2021
Tags: medical marijuana