CandyLand

CandyLand

A Story by Flithy_Whisper
"

Live Long and Carry On

"

Hands strangled with an iron grip, filters of red start to become more saturated as snarls to rip the skin of the doctor injecting I with a fourth thick concentrated dose the suffocating sickness plaguing my mind, the scuttling of scorpions’ legs tapping away on the inside of my head…  Hell, I don’t care anymore...

I drift as the ceiling collapses enclosing yet broke free, shooting as the silence of outdoors fill the sky with a shiny gloss gradient of spattered of blues, blacks, and purples with speckles of tiny lights that gave an unnatural illuminated glow, I lay upon my prairie bed with a pillow of sweet buttercups and valiant daisies. Beginning to imagine being overgrown into their twisted roots the rush being held captive in my own comfort. It felt like time had stopped and everything was still and eternal agony with endless begging, the silence consumed the area. A field filled with priceless diamonds shining under the moonlight. Their elegant looks; their alluring dance charmed even the most blinded of beholders. Yet it’s siren’s chorus was merely a fatal veil for those arrogant to fall for a fallacy woven into the pale fabric of the sweetest of …

I land back into, what I perceive as curiously Icey stones with jagged edges piercing into salted flesh. Fine outline of grey-bristles with a velvet chocolate trunk corrupted with colorless moss. It felt like a pantomime, the audience waiting patiently with poise in the wooden stands and the majestic moonlight circle my landing. 

The thrill thickens my blood as her delicate glacial blue eyes glare through me; stern like a statue, an unbreakable stone look of solemn, dressed in ripped rags drenched with blood, dripping from her bone saw rustic with an antique shine like a pulsating heart alive. In the other, a cracked bell with a crackling toll, the knocking of the reaper is at my door, but the light blue eyes so fragile yet hurt a lifetime of agony, the emptiness of hope an embodiment of shame. Why am I here? The old man locked the gates once more and bestowed upon by an expensive; cheerful grin.

Too much of a burdened blunder. As the curtain falls after the brief a brief flash in the end, pointless like the wrangling of the creature not too fond of happy endings.

Tolling her bell, the life around it started to decay rapidly, so cold, it froze the air around yet boiled my throat radiating tangled liquorish vines from her long ragged dress; her jaw opened wide she let out a sweet screech as she heaved herself towards me flying, her jaw lose revealing her repugnant, stained teeth, lifeless carrying limbs in irregular patterns as she brings down her saw grazing my cheek a mark that rans blue down my cheek, but now my bones had thawed as I collapse unwittingly yet it was too late as her icy bony fingers wrap around my neck looking down at me still as a statue, iron grip she would not let go.

Abruptly awakened upon the prairie which I fell, cold sweats roll down my face when my lungs choking up a blue smoke… a butterfly with eyes for wings flutters past my ear the whisper of a women’s plea to never to return. As it floats away into the foliage I sat dumbfounded…

Who would have thought? …. 

© 2018 Flithy_Whisper


Author's Note

Flithy_Whisper
Grammer is so shit ... First time for everything even for writing, Prefer Constructive rather than Destructive Crit

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on May 24, 2018
Last Updated on May 24, 2018

Author

Flithy_Whisper
Flithy_Whisper

AZ



About
I dont know anything about Me, Interesting name tho more..

Writing
Hate Hate

A Story by Flithy_Whisper