Bad Blood

Bad Blood

A Story by Flithy_Whisper
"

.

"

Circular rocks dispersed across the bay like a candy machine that was tipped over and violently shattered letting its treats spread across the grainy beach that seemed to be enclosed by towering mountains that secured against every chance of escape. She wore nothing but a dark veil that was soaked in an irritating solution as she stumbled over the rocks, her bare feet numb from slapping against the wet algae cakes rocks. Watching her from a distance the divine light seeped and trickled down from the highest cranny above which from innocent white drained to a loathsome red, an Icey seer at her none the less.

Which inevitably, she was correct. Her presence caused: bitter, jittering molten hot internal turmoil. Dark clouds started to gain momentum with tremendous force that sucked the life out of the beautiful landscape below, staining it in a grey tint that bowed frantically to avoid and a plea for their innocence. Yet the presence keeps going.

The tugging, the pushing, the tearing skin from away exposed the raw green venom flowing through her body, the unbearable burning sensation that crystallized on her bone. Salty tears start to fall. But as its mighty power froze and shattered trunks like glass and crumble rocks like ash, she carried on slow but steady a slug leaving a fine trail of adipocere that illuminated a vivid turquoise. She collapsed, and the clack of lightning shook the. Uncovering her jet-black cloak, the rough pebbles grind up her leg that eviscerated her nerves from ankle to knee that leaked bad blood, the overwhelming gruesome stench lumped in her throat.

© 2018 Flithy_Whisper


Author's Note

Flithy_Whisper
50 min work
Feedback is helpful

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks for sharing. Quite a feat in so short a time. Best of luck with your writing. I sent you an email with a few notes.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
1 Review
Added on June 2, 2018
Last Updated on June 16, 2018

Author

Flithy_Whisper
Flithy_Whisper

AZ



About
I dont know anything about Me, Interesting name tho more..

Writing
Hate Hate

A Story by Flithy_Whisper