India the great country

India the great country

A Story by AZURINE AVIANNA
"

About so called Indian judicial system

"

We all respect Christ profession. The leaders involved in this are considered to be equivalent to god. No one can imagine that such profession can be polluted. Do anyone? Yeah ! some can think or know specially citizens of India because they can see such wrong things are happening in front of their eyes.

 

India is a democratic country, and we choose different parties to lead our motherland in a new world of peace. But I can only see how my motherland is being polluted by wrong persons.

Moreover, the people are responsible most to protect the law and order is the actual culprit to malign this dignified sector of the society.

 

We choose the leaders to lead our country to an advanced and forward looking generation, but they are busy in fulfilling their own needs and greeds. They are not becoming the leaders to make our country a successful one but as soon as they come into the power, the first thing they give priority to is to make their wealth and power for their dynasty to come.

 

I don't know about other countries but in my country, politics is a game to achieve more powers and earning more money. Do anyone else think like me or not but I believe that Indian Judicial System is more lenient and liberal towards the rich.

 

One's who have more money has more chances to escape from his crime. I would like to bring up an example of a political leader -MADAN MITRA , who gets special treatment by the government in spite of his crime of keeping black money. If an ordinary man is caught with black money he/she would have got severe punishment. Why is it so? Is it because he is rich and power broker ?

 

Another famous personality, So called Mr. Salman Khan who was charged for hit and run case . He was easily escaped. his lawyer said it was the fault of the person who came in front of Mr. Khan’s car.

 

HAH!!! What a justice? What about that persons who lost their lives? What about their families? If a person cannot give life to someone then he does not have the right to take it away.

 

It's really pathetic to know that majority people of my country are very selfish, who bow down her head in front of money and pwer, May the work which they are doing is wrong.

 

THE QUESTION OF TRUE JUSTICE, CHRIST PROFESION CONFUSES ME A LOT...

 

I DON'T KNOW IF MONEY IS JUSTICE THEN WHAT IS THE USE OF THIS JUDICIAL SYSTEM?????

 

© 2015 AZURINE AVIANNA


Author's Note

AZURINE AVIANNA
It's on a current affair.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on June 6, 2015
Last Updated on June 6, 2015

Author

AZURINE AVIANNA
AZURINE AVIANNA

HOWRAH, SALKIA, India



About
I AM A STUDENT OF LITTLE STAR HIGH SCHOOL AND I MOSTLY LOVE TO BRING UP DIFFERENT INCIDENTS OF MY LIFE IN THE FORM OF STORIES AND DIFFERENT POLITIACAL ISSUES AS A FORM OF JOURNAL.... more..

Writing