Free Form Digression Session

Free Form Digression Session

A Poem by Jarrai
"

Just an off the cuff poem

"

Most don't get deep enough, too consumed with the vague notion of adulthood and maturity, we're all too cool to dream.
So I'm the weird mother ****er they tell me, because I still travel the DMT world in full color, party hard while entirely asleep and yet more awake then can be described.
So much is indescribable, these symbols we call words do no justice to the innate joy of riding a thin piece of wood into a brick wall, however painful; the sweet seduction of the pied piper whose picky about who gets his pretty pickle, (and a peppered wink to you dear madame)
Your body is meaningless, it is your essence, your indescribable qualities which enthralls that which is not hindered by the body, the ego.
So take it slow, I still shall go, to wherever we can grab happiness by the throat and massage her till she's all warm and fuzzy.
Quick, follow the paradox to the hall of your imagination, hope and pray to all the funny old phantoms you don't fall prey to their wonder, for if you do, all those ideas and ideals you have about yourself will be shattered and s**t, if that ain't scary enough, you might even die, well not physically, and when you come back you'll be raving, the whole worlds mad!
The truth may set you free, but whats freedom when you're the only one?
I'll be here, basked in light, awaiting your awakening dawning the eclipse of existence itself.
In truth all is but one exponential inequality
A mathematical anomaly
You and I, we are but cells within a galactic organism
An organized origami on a cosmic scale
This understanding bites at the heels of insanity
Claws incessantly at my logical comprehension
And yet appears most plausible regardless
To write of ones own thoughts is blasphemy in the eyes of certain regulations
But hell it's a lot easier, and far more fluid than convention
Maybe this is all invention, mechanical yet organic
To question the unknown is far more entertaining than to assume complete understanding, and surly only a fool would make assumptions so presumptuous and premature.
Sing, dance, love and live.
All the is truly necessary
All that I desire
All that is

© 2009 Jarrai


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Just saw my read request. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. This is f****n' fantastic. I'll read more soon.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 8, 2009

Author

Jarrai
Jarrai

Somewhere, NY



About
I am currently in college going for English/Philosophy, and I have been writing since I was 4... more..

Writing
Last Drive Last Drive

A Poem by Jarrai