Before your last breath.

Before your last breath.

A Poem by Jasmin Vieira
"

About depression and wanting to give up. I'm not sure if you would say its a short story? whatever it is I hope people like it and can help me with writing.

"
Marked wrists with loud thoughts you drag yourself around the block, the bridge so tall and the ground so far you climb atop. Before your last breath, someone stops their whisper low. "Why?" your thoughts a mess as your frozen in fear, you scramble to find the word, as you're paralyzed you're suddenly pulled down with arms wrapped around you. "It's okay" you hear your cold heart warming, feeling something once more. The person you were drifts away, "It's okay" they repeat your heart thumps a little harder you finally give in, the tears streaming down your face "I don't know" you choke out. their warm smile gives you hope "its okay" they say again with tears forming. "i'll help" they whisper. you fall into their arms again and find your self at peace. "it's okay" you think, as your mind is at ease.

© 2019 Jasmin Vieira


Author's Note

Jasmin Vieira
I really just want help with my writing so I thought this would be a good way to seek help.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Alas, if only more suicide attempts did end this way, instead of being ''successful.''

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Added on April 18, 2019
Last Updated on April 18, 2019

Author

Jasmin Vieira
Jasmin Vieira

London Area, Ontario, Canada



About
I'm 16 I attend high school. I really love writing and reading. I'm just posting really random stuff i have written. more..

Writing