Versistasis

Versistasis

A Book by jasonsteven
"

The realistic enterprises of a time traveling humanity juxtapose perfected technologies with the omnipotence of God and the complete surrender of human love.

"

No Chapters


© 2011 jasonsteven


Author's Note

jasonsteven
It's a first publication. The religious content is practically orientated, and based on authentic tratitions. The general plot is of science fiction basis however.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am certain it will be a real opener that will give people much to learn from and think about. I am looking forward to reading it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It sounds like a beautiful book. I love New Age books. I've read the works of New Age writers such as James Redfield, James VonPrague, Sylvia Browne, Deepakm Choppra, and Marriane Williamson. James Redfield's Celestine Prophesy series is awesome. You may want to check out his work and the works of the other writers that I've mentioned. I'm sure you would enjoy them. I've been fascinated with New Age philosphy for many years. Not only that, but like yourself, I'm familiar with the Tarot. Years ago, back during my college days, my roommate during my senior year of college was the on who introduced me to the Tarot. She showed me how to tap into my own psychic abilities. I often read the Tarot for close friends and family members. Many of the readings I've given to them have been most accurate.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I know all about the New Age Movement. You may want to read The Hidden Dangers of The Rainbow by Christian attorney Constance Cumbey and The Books by Dave Hunt , Peace, Prosperity and the Coming Holocaust.. They both deal with the New Age Movement. Lucie

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 6, 2011
Last Updated on August 6, 2011

Author

jasonsteven
jasonsteven

Sydney, NSW, Australia



About
Jason grew up in Australia during the 1980's and began writing creative novels after finishing high school in 1998. Jason has had ample experience with multiple divination systems including Tarot, Run.. more..

Writing