How you interact will tell many things about how you treat people.

How you interact will tell many things about how you treat people.

A Story by jastinbusher
"

Here is a short list of things that you definitely shouldn't do at the University.

"
Some of the students that you will come contact with will be your friends for life, while others you will never hear from again. But, the lessons that you will learn from the interaction with these other students will prepare you for working and living in the future beyond college. 

Picking on every little thing that bothers you about your roommate will not help your living arrangements at all. There will always be something that another will not like about you " whether it be the great grades you get, how you are always so prepared, or how clean you prefer to be. You will need to accept others just as they are accepting you for the person and the situation that you are in. 

Learn how to be quiet " just because you have an early class does not mean that your roommate will need to be up at six a.m. to talk with you" maybe he / she had a late study session and needs some rest. Of course they will remember how quiet you were on their day off when it is your day off and they need to be the one out the door by seven a.m. 

Make yourself stop and think before you say anything. Thinking before talking about anything whether it be just something that your believe in, feel, think, or want will help your expression and image of your self in the long run of the building of this relationship with your roommate. If you go right in, say you have no intention of becoming friends with anyone at this school, you hate school and blah blah blah �" you will not be a chosen friend of many as the statement that you made (as listed above) will be told by many on campus. Campuses are small, no matter how large they may seem the first day you arrive, rumors, statements, actions and even nonactions spread fiercely just as in the corporate business world. 

Things you will definitely consider NOT doing while in college:

Don’t sleep in your roommate's bed, do you know what will happen if they find out? 
Don’t keep your computer on if you don’t want your roommate to have your access
Don’t leave your underwear on the floor plain gross. 
Don’t have spitting contests on the window ledge childish �" definitely a turn off. 
Don’t hang your clothes all over the room because someone of the opposite gender might show up unexpectedly and they might even be cute! 
Don’t get a hamster, they're too noisy and smelly, pet may not be allow.
Don’t leave hair in the shower that is just gross. 
Don’t forget to study for a test 
Don’t ever eat anything that isn’t yours with out asking 
Don’t borrow clothes without asking. 
Don’t play your radio until wee hours of the morning. 
Don’t think that you do know everything. 
Don’t pass judgment on someone you don’t know. 
Don’t forget your manners with everyone that you meet �" you never do know when you will run into that same person in your life time!

© 2018 jastinbusher


Author's Note

jastinbusher
In this article, I wrote that students should not do. If you want to find out more and get some help with your studying look at here or ask for help.I understand that it is often difficult to cope with all the tasks in the university. Therefore, it is important to set all the priorities correctly and decide which tasks are most important to you.Therefore, I can advise you on this service as one of the best for students.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on October 9, 2018
Last Updated on October 9, 2018
Tags: students, advice, campus life

Author

jastinbusher
jastinbusher

New York, NY



About
I'm a student and my hobby is travelling. Also, I like extreme sports. Now, I try to improve my skills in IT field. more..




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5