The Recording

The Recording

A Story by jay
"

Bree bites Baba.

"
   Bree is laughing hysterically for no apparent reason. "What's so funny, Bree?" asks Baba, curiously. Bree looks at Baba, smiling. "Wouldn't you like to know," says Bree. Baba reaches out his hand to Bree. "If you don't tell me, I'll tickle you," he says to his little friend. Baba reaches closer. "Hey, No!" Bree shouts. As Baba's hand touches Bree's face, Bree bites down hard on it. CHOMP! Baba shrieks out in pain. "ooooooooo!!" Baba starts crying. Waaaa!!! Boo hoo hoo." He runs off in tears. "You don't mess with the fresh!!" says Bree, watching Baba dissapear from sight, looking serious. A moment later, Leebot enters the room. Bree," he says, "Let me explain something to you. You see, love always win out in the end. Go to Baba and tell him you love him. It's the right thing to do." Bree walks away, angrily. I is tired of being lectured. Bye!" As Bree walks away, a cassette tape falls out of the back of Leebots head. Bree stops and picks it up, examining it. "Hey!" he exclaims, "Dis is a recording! I wondered why Leebot sounded like Baba."
                                                                         The End

© 2015 jay


Author's Note

jay
What do you think of this silly little story?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on August 3, 2015
Last Updated on August 3, 2015
Tags: Baba, Bree, Leebot, bite.

Author

jay
jay

Portland, OR



About
I am 35 years old, and I enjoy drawing, writing and painting. more..

Writing
the execution the execution

A Book by jay