"The Princess of Darkness".

"The Princess of Darkness".

A Story by J. Roman Vega
"

Autobiography.

"
"The Princess of darkness".
Honestly, Ms. De Lourdes harrasses me all day and night. She talks to me in the shower, while I'm naked, or holding myself. She can let her presence be known just about anywhere. The feeling it gives me: stark raving mad. I could just strangle her. After all it's voyeurism, espionage. Not just the fact that it's cruel, and unussual harrasment that makes me feel like I'm getting tortured. Anyway, I've reported it to the feds, and the p.d. but it doesn't deter her a bit, and she's influential enough to make you her lacky, enslaving you with ordering organized stalkings, and hazing your every positive moment. She's somewhat of a community, or political leader. Whatever you want to call it. She's a housing director. I have to hear from her, and others of how she robs me. At other times, how she urges violence against me. Her voice non chalant, calice. To me she's dispicable, cold, calculated. I have reason to believe she sabotages me, and mine, and assasinates my character. Today while I was taking a shower, she took my piece of mind away by telling me that the black guy who left a t**d in my room was pretty, and the FBI cleaned it up. Recently she's been making my life miserable by telling me she's organizing the theft of my car, and she just told me that she steals my bank funds because she doesn't like my girlfriend's habits.
Ms. De Lourdes told me that I'll be beat like a slave.
I recently received a money transfer from my brother. The word on the street is that Ms. De Lourdes, and her syndicate are robbing my bank account for thousands in covid-19 emergency unemployment funds, while the state tells me there's no more. So when my brother wired me a few hundred dollars, it didn't seem instant enough, and it came up shorter than what my brother said. The word is that someone is intercepting my transactions, and when they had to deposit the money that my brother sent me, Ms. De Lourdes went to the unemployment office as fast as she could to cover the tracks, and cut my case off before I can report it. Now I need a food donation, because she interfered with me receiving what I earned all those years.

© 2020 J. Roman Vega


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on September 27, 2020
Last Updated on October 4, 2020
Tags: Non-Fiction.

Author

J. Roman Vega
J. Roman Vega

San Juan, Puerto Nuevo, Puerto Rico



About
I'm a producer, trainer, and self-proclaimed philosopher, who is a Latino raised in New York City. My literature includes acts of abstract academia, and creative works of politically correctness. more..

Writing