Roman Vega: The contraversial truth.

Roman Vega: The contraversial truth.

A Story by J. Roman Vega
"

An infered grievance, assessing controlling parties.

"
Roman Vega: The contraversial truth.
The government is a sadistic clepto horder.
There are a million companies that can serve a billion people, which means there are a trillion servings for everybody but only half the population get a serving because the law of abuse is enforced. The government increases and maintains pain and suffering, the example is that one fifth is twenty percent whether it's a fraction of a million or a billion. The difference is that if the percentage remains constant as the population grows the situation isn't maintaining, it's chronically increasing.
Homeless people are a small population that should be treated like the corona virus. They should be approached and asked if they have a home, if they say they don't have a home, they should be given a permanent one and quarantined to it so the undomiciled situation doesn't repeat. They should be given a car and told to only go to the supermarket or the doctor, etc. The problem with the government is that they don't take affirmative action with homelessness. They create a long waiting list for housing in which the intelligent have enough time to coruptly steal the homeless' benefits.

'What makes nature not a paradise is when you have to buy it or pay tax for it. Government is man-made homelessness to replace nature's free paradise'. - J. Roman Vega

Holocaust survivors sobbing: (Response to press leak of unreleased article depicting malicious society deserving the ovens)
Mashuga wins with cruel and unussual high invent violence. They have people running around stealing and prostituting. There identity is high death, meaning they don't allow you to prosper.
My only evidence of such malicious behavior was the treatment I received in New York City from the so called "high in anger", who discriminated against me by coercing me to leave every public place, and job because I was not on their criminal agenda, and I was just being an innocent bystander during the years of my sobriety.

Invasive pathology:
The Eastern hemisphere was not prudent, they overpopulated and then came to the western hemisphere to covet their neighbors. An increase in population only creates a Jesus syndrome in which people are bashed, as the only cure to prevent injustice is to not reproduce, because mankind will always be tempted and find corruption easier to gratify himself with than honor.
There's no excuse for bias, no excuse for not taking affirmative action, and no excuse for not enforcing the law.
Men and women have to behave themselves, if they don't behave themselves, the law has to be enforced, if the law is not enforced even once, then humanity has failed, and needs to be reassessed.

Further elaborations:
Life expectancy increased with medical advancements, yet where there is no cure for crime, society enabled criminals experience short life expectancies.

The population is a society of behavior disorders. Everyday men and women take behaving maliciously for granted. They have no shame as if immune to punitive consequences. The common encounter is a bias show of disrespect, fully intelligent in the sense that your sized up and being kept tabs on, but if you think that's how the authorities are supposed to be with a suspect think again. Police overlook human traffic by not proving effective enough in the war on bullying. The public yet silent side of human traffic is the coercion that goes on in the form of general harrasment which the community tolerates and the government enables by not cracking down on.
Racial, sexual, and peer harrasment is what instills fear in order to manipulate the masses, and keeps upright individuals politically imprisoned by proving that an unfair majority can be above the law, triggering a kamikaze episode like those similar to the Columbine High School shooting.

© 2020 J. Roman Vega


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on October 11, 2020
Last Updated on October 12, 2020
Tags: Non-Fiction.

Author

J. Roman Vega
J. Roman Vega

San Juan, Puerto Nuevo, Puerto Rico



About
I'm a producer, trainer, and self-proclaimed philosopher, who is a Latino raised in New York City. My literature includes acts of abstract academia, and creative works of politically correctness. more..

Writing