Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Love Hurts

Love Hurts

A Poem by Jhaz
"

I thought love is a beautiful thing but i'm wrong.

"

"Love Hurts"

Love? How can you say that love is a wonderful thing in this world?

How can you say that it is the best feeling that a person can feel?

I wonder, why there are people suicide when comes in love, now I know, I recently know. The more that a person happy or have the best feeling in love the more you feel the pain. A pain that hard to forget and maybe a year to heal.

It is more painful when you love a person that doesn't love you back, you only keep on waiting, you keep on showing you feeling to them yet they wouldn't appreciate all the things you've done for them. There comes a time that they just using you, using your feelings to get the things they want, and because you love them you just let them repeatedly doing it to you. What a foolish feelings right?

When it comes in love, lots of feelings sometimes you can't explain and you can't express to someone you love. Like me, when I started falling in love or just crushing someone, I can't stop thinking about him, when I started thinking of him, there were times I lay down in may bed crying, lot of question swaying in my head then realizing why I am crying? He even not thinking about me! why I am wasting my tears for him? Even though I keep on reminding myself to not wasted my time just think of him but I keep doing it. I really hate the way I'm falling in love. Love becomes a pain. Love Hurts.

© 2016 Jhaz


Author's Note

Jhaz
Thank you for Reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yeah...love hurts!.....i too wrote love hurts but I don't know why I just thought Cruelty of Love is more appropriate....so I just change to it! BTW its beautiful,it was like I am reading my heart ♥
And plizz check out mine too" Cruelty Of Love"

Posted 7 Years Ago


Jhaz

7 Years Ago

Thanks for reviewing. yeah i'd love to read your "Cruelty of love" seems interesting. :)
aziza

7 Years Ago

My pleasure 😊

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
1 Review
Added on May 17, 2016
Last Updated on May 17, 2016

Author

Jhaz
Jhaz

Manila, NCR, Philippines



About
I am simple person, i love music, i love writing a poem and story. I love writing especially when i'm in the mood. more..

Writing
Numb Numb

A Poem by Jhaz


"You" "You"

A Poem by Jhaz


Wind Wind

A Poem by Jhaz