What I Love

What I Love

A Story by A.J. Alexander
"

For J.L.

"

I love the curve of your mouth when you smile, your two-day-old stubble, the arc of your thigh where it slopes down to the forbidden swell at the jointure of your legs, the curl of hair over your left temple that hangs down below your hairline, your hand when it accidentally touches my breasts, the soft skin at the insides of your elbows, your surprised glance over the rims of your glasses, your skillful massages precisely when I need them, your silent shakes of laughter, your weight on top of me, how much and how little you are like your brother, your face while you play the saxophone, your fingers intertwined with mine, the peach-fuzz at the tops of your ears, the way the back of your neck feels under my hand when I lean up to tell you a secret, your arm when it is draped around my shoulders, the spot under your chin you always miss when shaving, love songs when you sing them, and my lips under yours.

© 2008 A.J. Alexander


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Although i'm under 18, I don't find that this story offensive, I find it beautiful because it romantic and lovely! You have managed to mix the most interesting and beautiful things of the word.

Most readers can easily imagine everything that is happening which creates an beautiful world of love that many people lack in life.

I'm not sure if you are finding this review constructive but my view on this is that it is lovely to imagine the love between such lovers.


Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 1, 2008
Last Updated on July 4, 2008

Author

A.J. Alexander
A.J. Alexander

New York, NY



About
Welcome. I am a teenager from Long Island, New York, and I have been writing since I was in preschool. I learned to read at age three and have never stopped, so my style is a hybrid of influences; eve.. more..

Writing
Denial Denial

A Story by A.J. Alexander