Life: How It Seems To Be For People That Don't Have Anything Else To Do Except Be Lazy

Life: How It Seems To Be For People That Don't Have Anything Else To Do Except Be Lazy

A Story by Julissa Torres
"

I know you've all been wanting to express your opinion about this.

"

Life can be really boring.

Sometimes.

Most of the time.

All of the time.

But you can either sit around and do nothing, which is the cause of boredom,

Or you can stop being a fatty and lazy and go outside and exercise, or write a novel about how lonely you are,or explore.

People think they have to depend on life to start their future.

But really we just depend on ourselves.

You know what to do in life.

You just make yourself think that you don’t know what to do so that something can figure it out for you.

I guess you can say that’s laziness.

It is.

Trust me.

So stop being lazy.

Life is about the decisions you make.

The actions.

The ideas.

The thoughts.

Yes. Yes. I believe in destiny and fate and all of that stuff, but I also believe that destiny can only happen if you help it happen, based on the choices you make.

So maybe you make a decision about something, and it will lead up to something great using destiny, and you had no clue that it would happen.

Like I said, life can be really boring.

Sometimes.

Most of the time.

All of the time.

But you can either choose for it to be boring, or choose to get your lazy butt off of that couch where you’re eating your four hundred calorie sandwich and make your life less boring.

Just don’t get too carried away.

You never want that.

Never.

I repeat.

Never.

Enough fun is enough, because if you surpass that, then you can end up in a hot mess.

Like if you eat enough food to the point where you are no longer hungry, you can be healthy. On the other hand, if you serve yourself more food ,or whatever the heck you’re eating, even though you’re not hungry, you might make it on the front cover of “The Fattest Human Beings On Earth” magazine.

Just an example.

You have a choice.

Sometimes.

Most of the time.

All of the time.

Except if you’re gay.

I mean you have a choice to be a w***e or something and to be happy, but if you fall in love with someone of the same gender, that wasn’t a choice, it was fate. See what I did there? You made the choice to be happy, and it led you to loving someone.

Wow I’m good.

All the time.

Okay we got off topic.

But now I have come to realize that I am wrong.

Life isn’t boring.

Well not originally.

You’re just the one that’s boring.

Get a life.

© 2014 Julissa Torres


Author's Note

Julissa Torres
This isn't meant for anyone but I just thought it would be funny. Hate all you want, I like it. Please, please, please share this with people all around. Make a little girl's dream come true please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on June 20, 2014
Last Updated on June 20, 2014
Tags: Laziness, Life

Author

Julissa Torres
Julissa Torres

Las Vegas, NV



About
I'm a young writer and I highly doubt my writing will become famous but I like to help people with my problems and express my opinions and emotions through singing and writing, so I just want a way to.. more..